Act 13: Dante vs Shizuka

Dante:
I should have killed him. I should have ripped him to shreds and bury him but I was careless. I let him go and now, somehow he's back with the power to make an army at will. I can't let this continue on. He has to die and it needs to happen now.
"I'm going after him."
Before I could walk away Shizuka grabbed me by my arm.
"Where do you think your going?"
"To kill him. What do you think?"
"You think you can?"
"I don't have a choice. It's my fault he's still alive."
"So you think you're just going to walk in and take him on. Have you hit your head? You know what he can do now."
I pulled my arm away from her. All this talking was getting me furious.
"So you expect me to do nothing and wait as he gets stronger!"
"I expect you to think this through so you come back alive!"
"The time for thinking is over."
I tried to walk away but she stood in front of me with her arms out.
"You have to get past me if you want to commit suicide!"
There was no stopping her once she had that look in her eyes so I did the only thing I could think of. I balled up my fist and drove it directly into her nose. She went flying into an old building. I continued on my way. There was no way she was getting up any time soon.
"You think I'm that weak?"
She ran up to me from behind and she was definitely mad. I turned around right into a body shattering stone punch. I was able to hold my ground but there was a lot of blood being coughed up and a lot of piercings in my lungs. They healed quickly and my anger came over me.
"I'm not weak either and I'm going to kick your ass!"
My arms became claws as I dug them into her chest. I used all my strength to push her into a wall where I didn't stop swiping and slicing her body. I thought she had enough so backed off but she used he opportunity to pin me to the ground and she slammed her stone fist into my head.
"I'm not going to let you walk to your death!"
"Shut up!"
I drove my claws into the ground and spikes emerged that skewered her arms and legs.
"I'm going to face him!"
"You need to wake up!"
With nothing but brute force she shattered the spikes holding her and we stood face to face.
"This ends now!"
She ran at me at full speed and I did the same. This fight had gone on too long and it was time for it to come to an end. I pulled my arm back ready to knock her lights out for good and as I let loose she met my attack with a punch of her own. The colision was intense and the massive amount of force completely blew our arms apart. I was exhausted and breathing heavily and so was she.

Shizuka:
That idiot must have a death wish. How could he not see what was completely obvious. That arrogance left now left both of us with our arms blown off from a stupid fight. I was so pissed that I took my good arm and I smacked him across his face.
"You can't see it can you?"
"See what?"
"Look around you dumbass! If Shido could make all those monsters, all this chaos, he's on a completely different level than us. None of us could take him on one on one. We'll only be prey to make him stronger!"
"You think I don't know that!"
"Then why are you so determined?"
"Because I did this! I did all of it and I have to fix it. I have to try at least!"
"Then what the hell are the rest of us? You gave us these powers to fight, not to watch the world go straight to hell!"
"Shut up!"
He fell to his knees clutching his head. I understood what he was feeling. It was a sense of responsibility that he felt like he had to face alone but I didn't plan on letting that happen. My arm had regenerated and I wrapped both of them around his shoulders.
"We want to help you Dante so let us. We can't do it alone but we can do anything together."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel his tears drip down my chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes. When it was over Dante seemed to be back in his right mind.
"Ok you're right. Sorry about going nuts like that."
"It's ok. So where were you going to go if I let you leave to fight Shido?"
"Uh.... actually I had no idea."
"Are you kidding me?"
I decided it was time for a little punishment. That took the form of me driving my fist into his face a few hundred times.