Random Advertisement

Hi everyone! I'm sorry this is not an update.. I'm working on the next, don't worry.

Anyway, first of all, I just want to make a shout out... I WANT TO MAKE A DEDICATION TO MY AVID READERS AND SUPPORTERS FOR STAYING WITH ME ALL THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. FOR THE CONSTANT VOTE AND COMMENTS, FOR THEIR INSPIRING WORDS THAT KEPT ME GOING... WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, THE BOOK AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. 

AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO STATE EACH ONE, I WILL SURELY BE DONE UNTIL TONIGHT... 

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

Secondly, as you all know, I love to extend my help to those aspiring writers just like me, by advertising their books...

HERE THEY ARE.. PLEASE GIVE THEM A CHANCE, THEY WON'T FAIL YOU....

> Summer Nights in New York, Uptown Girl by TickleMyT1ttts

>Loving You by behind_theshadowevil

>Rise of CEO by taibamin

>Teaching The Bad Girl How To Love by MunaeM

>Alpha Mi Amor, Houstalantavegas, and Thickk-Umzz by BiancaDanielleS (She's also currently editing my A Million-Dollar Strange Deal.. Thanks to her!)

>The Alpha's Warrior Mate by blackblaze15

> Sinking Hearts by 

I think that's all I know for now.. If anyone wants to advertise theirs please pm me... I'll include it here. Only for amateur writers please, like me...

Thanks and again, I really appreciate your time, votes and comments. Without all of you, I wouldn't be still here and writing.

Much Love,

Ms. Author (Ros)