pains

I closed in the women's toilet.
-Nothing. Don't worry, I'm okay. -I said, but I knew that he won't believe it.
-Clari! Come out! I know you're not okay. Please. -said Diego with worried voice.
-No! I'm okay, I just need some minutes to get better. -I said but he didn't answer.
I was in for 15 minutes. I felt terrible, but I didn't want Diego to worry. When I came out he wasn't there so I went up to our room. He was there, he was talking on the phone, so I lied on the bed, next to him. I don't know who did he talk with because I fell asleep. Suddenly I got up and ran to the toilet again. He took down the phone and came to me.
-Please go out. You don't want to see it... -I said and sat on the floor.
-I don't care. What's wrong? Please say me the truth. -said Diego and looked in my eyes.
-I don't know. I fell terrible, I think I'm sick. Maybe I ate something bad, or I don't know. But don't worry, I'll okay in some days. -I said and he hugged me.
-I called the hotel's doctor and he'll come in 10 minutes. I know you don't want it, but it's important, I want you to be okay. -said Diego and looked at me.
-Okay... But I'll do it for you -I said but he looked angrily.
-Don't do it for me, do it for you -he said
-Okay, okay... I'll do it for me.
We sat in the bathroom when someone was knocking. Diego went to open the door. I heard their conversation.
-Hi. Are you Diego Dominguez?
-Yes, Clara is in the bathroom... -said Diego. Okay, so the doctor is here.
-Okay, can I see her? -asked the doctor.
-Of course. Come with me. -said Diego.
In a half minute they appeared in the bathroom's door. I was sitting on the floor and I felt terrible. The doctor came in and looked at me.
-Diego. Go out, I don't want you to see me like this. Please. -I said, he went out and closed the door.
-So, I'm Juan. The hotel's doctor. What's wrong? -he asked and looked at me with a friendly smile.
-I don't know. Yesterday I felt tired so I didn't go anywhere, but today at breakfast I felt terrible. I ran out to the toilet but nothing happened, I just felt pain. When I came back I slept some minutes but I must get up because I felt terrible, again. I think I ate something bad. -I said but suddenly I felt that I'll vomit and I did. -Khm...sorry...
-No problem, don't say sorry. I don't know what happened to you, but I give you some painkillers, you know how they work? -he asked.
-Yes... -I answered.
-Okay, take these painkillers. I'll come back in the afternoon and check you. Can you ask your husband to go out while I'll be here? -asked Juan.
-He's not my husband, only my boyfriend but of course.
-Oh, okay. Bye. -Juan went away.
I went out and lied in our bed. Diego sat next to me and stroked my had, it was good.
-What did he said? -asked Diego and I heard he's worried.
-Nothing really. He gave me painkillers and he'll come back later. He wants you to go out when he comes, I don't know why.
-Okay, do you need anything? Some drink? -asked Diego.
-No thanks. -I answered.
We watched Tv and at 3 pm the doctor came back. Diego went out. The doctor examined me and said that probably I just ate something what I shouldn't eat and it was because of it. If I take painkillers every day I can go skiing. When he said this I jumped up and ran out to Diego. We were happy. We went to sleep at 10 pm and I slept all night long.