You Left Me With Your Confession

Oh my gosh! 22K reads?! Also, sorry about the wait. My phone is having problems...
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Chapter 25
You Left Me With Your Confession
Your Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I stare at the (C) automobile, then back at Dipper, who seems to just be holding his head down.

"I guess the is g-" I feel his lips press against mine. My heart pounds against my chest as if it's about to burst out of my body. I was wide-eyed the whole time. When Dipper brakes away, I notice I'm not the only one with a crimson face.

"I told you; I don't like saying goodbye." He avoids eye contact and rubs his arms. "We can still stick with 'see you later.'" He looks over to me and gives a weak smile.

"I... I don't want to see you later." His face looks as if his heart just shattered into a million pieces. "I want to stay here. I don't want to leave. Even if the world starts to end here, I want to stay here with you and Mabel!"

Dipper pulls me into a tight hug.

"I think it's too late for that."

"The end of the world?"

"No, (Y/N)." He laughs at my question and suddenly stops. "For you to stay here. (N) is already here for you."

"Can't we just kill (him/her)?"

"I'm really going to miss you and your weird comments."

I tighten the hug and allow a few silent tears stroll down my face. He pulls away and frowns.

"Don't cry," he whispers, wiping my tears off of my face. "I don't want to see you cry."

"I might as well get going."

"Wait."

"What?"

"It's not too late."

"You said it is yourself!"

"It's never too late."

"You confuse me more than it's natural!"

"Is... that a bad thing?"

"Yes."

"DIPPER!" Ford yells from the inside. Dipper looks over to the shack, then back to me.

"Go. If you live with someone, you need their trust more."

Dipper runs off but only makes it half way. He dashed back to me, before I could make it to the automobile.

"(Y/N)... I love you." He runs off again, not allowing me to say a thing.

I mumble, "I love you too."

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Before you get mad at me for ending it like this, I'm still deciding some things. Either way, this isn't going to be the last chapter.