Chapter 3

Trying to find an empty compartment on the train was harder than I expected it to be. Maybe I could just find one with another girl, and force my self to socialize. But soon , to my disappointment, there hardly was one in sight.

Staring into the door of at the end of the train, I spotted a brown hair boy sitting by the window with his head in a book. Ok , cool , I can work with this. Maybe I can just keep silent and let him read. Sliding the door open, he suddenly looked up and I noticed a faded pink scar across his face. It made me internally cringe, but I wasn't one to judge someone for appearance. I'm not saying he's not bad looking, I mean a perfectly good fellow- Bloody hell. I really need to stop doing that in my head.

" May I sit here?" I asked in a quiet voice. He paused for a moment, but suddenly nodded quickly.

" Oh- uh, sure." He responded, bookmarking his page and standing up. I gave him a smile and shook his hand. " I'm Remus Lupin."

" Thisbe Robinson." He smiled back and nodded.

" Lovely name you have," he started , sitting back down.

I felt kind of happy inside from the complement," Really?" I had to ask, taking a seat across from him," I don't really like it myself, it's too odd."

" Who says odd is bad?" He commented with a sly smile. I chuckled and looked out the window to see if I could find my father. Unfortunately, I couldn't spot the head of sandy blonde hair in the crowd and It lowered my mood a tad. I jumped a bit when Remus spoke up again," So, what year are you?" He asked.

Looking back at him, he was once again holding his book but was peeking over the top. " I'm a first year, and you?"

" First as well."

The whole small talk thing was starting to get a bit awkward, so doing what I do best, I stayed quiet. It was not long after that the compartment door slid open once again, and a group of two tall boys broke the silence I was enjoying.

" Why hello there, do you mind If we sit here." The one with black hair and glasses asked boldly, beside him the other kid grinned at me and held his hand out to shake. As Remus replied with a unsure ' It's fine ' , I slowly gave the brown haired boy my hand , but out of nowhere, he pulled it up to his face and planted a kiss on the back of it.

" Nice to meet you , the name's Sirius. I just couldn't help but realize what beautiful eyes you have." He said flirtatiously. Pulling my hand away with a shocked face, I stuttered at how out of place that was. The other two boys raised their eyebrows at the scene, waiting for my response.

" What the bloody hell ," I outburst at him. Suddenly everyone started to laugh , and it wasn't long before I joined too. They both sat down and I told my self to forget what had happened, it was just a joke Thisbe.

" I'll introduce my self," Glasses said , leaning back on the seat. " James Potter, at your service." He did a small bow for us, making Sirius roll his eyes.

With the sudden build of confidence floating around the room, I decided to once again greet them," I'm Thisbe Robinson, a first ye-" but I was interrupted by the door sliding open again. I don't even know how many people can fit in this , but I'm turning down anyone else after that.

A chubby kid walked in with crooked teeth and dirty blonde hair. To be honest he wasn't very appealing, but I would never say that out loud. He stood there shyly at the door , before giving us a small wave. " Hey. I'm Peter Pettigrew." He announced awkwardly. All around, one by one , we all spoke out names to greet him.

Out of no where, the train lurched forwards , causing Peter to stumble.

He quickly grabbed a seat next to Sirius, who was beside me, and they all started to converse between each other. It was easy to tell that Black and Potter where the most confident of the group, for they started talking the most. Remus tried to keep to his book , but no matter what, he was still asked questions. I really wasn't prepared when they wanted to know more about me .