11

After that picture accident you got a bad reputation at school. You were called a slut, a whore and a lot of other words you didn't even know existed.

It was the weekends again and you left my room heading to the bus stop, but a couple of girls came in your way.
As result, you missing the bus.
You quickly ran outside but the bus already took off.
So you had no other option than to stay at school for the weekends.

When you got in your room again you immediately called your mom telling her that you weren't coming over this weekend.

"Hi, mom."

"Hey, Mia. Why aren't you here yet? Did something happened on the way?"

"No nothing happened, don't worry. I just have alot to learn for school, so I'm staying here this weekend." You lied, not telling her the truth about what happened.

"Well, okay then. It's okay, I know you are busy too at school. And you are visiting me every week, so it is okay to stay at school for once."

"Thanks mom, I love you."

"I love you more, take good care of yourself."

_ _ _ _ _

That evening Joy said that she wanted to talk to you, in private.
At first you hesitated, but later you decided to go anyways, you actually wanted to know what she has to tell you so urgently.

But as you arrived, they poured a bucket of water over you and locked you outside.
In the weekends the teacher's weren't at school anymore, they had planned everything so you were screwed.

The dormitory was closed already and you were still locked outside.

You yelled but nobody seemed to hear you.

It was getting really cold since it was already dark outside and when you thought that this was the worst thing that could happen to you, it also started raining.

_ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile Taehyung was starting to get worried. He was his room, since he never goes home.

"Why do I feel this way? Am I actually concerned about that girl?" Taehyung said pacing up and down as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"...Gosh why is everyone making such noise downstairs?" Taehyung wondered as he looked outside the window. It was raining heavily with you standing in the rain.

"What the-" taehyung mumbled. He quickly grabbed an umbrella and hurried downstairs.
When he wanted to go to you Joy stopped him.

"Yah! Don't stop me." Taehyung said and tried to open the locked door.

"Kim Taehyung!" Joy whined "Why do you care so much about her? She isn't rich nor pretty."

"To me she's the most beautiful and special girl, so back off." He said without thinking as Joy startled at his words.

"Now quickly hand me the keys!" He groaned impatiently.

"I-"

"Now!!" He raised his voice as she immediately gave them to him.

Taehyung pushed her away and ran to you giving you the umbrella and started taking his jacket off.

"What are you doing it's cold outside. Put your jacket back on!" You shouted in the rain.

"No, I don't want you to get sick. So don't you dare to get a cold understand?" He scolded as he helped you go inside.

Getting to your shared room he quickly got you some towels.

"Quickly, dry yourself up" he said handing it over.

"Thanks." You replied, still shivering from the cold.

When you dried yourself up you put your pyjamas on and got in bed.

You closed your eyes but soon opened them again as you felt a hand on your forehead.

"W..what are you doing?" You asked spotting a serious looking Taehyung sitting next to you.

"... just have a good rest, or else you'll have a cold tomorrow." Was all he said.

Your heart started to pound very fast.
"Why am I feeling this way again? Is it because of him." You thought but quickly snapped out of it as you started coughing.

"Why did they do this to you?" He asked worried.

"It's nothing." You replied not wanting to talk about it.

"Alright then, have a good rest."

When you were sleeping Taehyung cupped your cheek "this may sound crazy but I think I like you, Lee Mia." He whispered.

When you woke up the next morning you saw Taehyung sleeping on his chair besides you.

You put a jacket over him, but it caused him to wake up.

"I..I'm sorry. I thought that you were cold so." you tried to explain

"I'm fine." He said with a cough.

"You see, you are coughing already." You said as you stepped out of bed.

You tried to put his jacket over him, but he kept walking away and picked up the pace as you started chasing him.

"It's fine I don-" He said looking over his shoulder but got cut off as he stumbled and landed onto the sofa with you falling on top of him.

You just stared at eachother with big eyes. He gulped and started to lean in, his lips inching  closer and closer to yours.