Intro

A long time ago, vampires took over the world. The year is now 2099.

A girl whose name is Rose was taken away from her family at age sixteen. She was put into a pet shop and sold, her first master was mean and abusive to her. He eventually returned her to the pet shop.

Two years have passed since she was taken away, she's now eighteen.

One day she gets bought again, but this master is different from her other master. He seems different from every other vampire that she's met. But she has to get to know him to know exactly what is so different about him.

THE BOOK ON HERE ONLY HAS TWENTY CHAPTERS - I WAS FORCED TO TAKE DOWN 40 ON HERE - BUT ON INKITT IM ADDING BACK A CHAPTER A WEEK UNTIL I REACH CHAPTER 54 (ONLY 10 CHAPTERS LEFT) BEFORE I CAN'T POST ON THERE. JUST A HEAD UP THAT IF YOU WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE BOOK, IM SORRY TO SAY, THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY IT.

Hope you'll enjoy it, don't forget to comment, follow, like, and vote. ;)

I'm now getting paid on an app called Inkitt. For every read, I get 30 cents. It's completely free for u guys and I would mean a lot to me if u would go check it out!Also, the last five chapters are on this app if you would like to read the entire story. (Link in bio)

THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED SO GO BUY AND REVIEW IT ON AMAZON AND GOODREADS!!!! THIS BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON IBOOKS, NOOK, KOBO, SCRIBED, 24 SYMBOLS, !NDIGO, AND ANDERSON AND ROBERTSON. GO BUY AND REVIEW IT THERE TOO!

Follow me on IG: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

Twitter: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

FB: Molly Stegall (link in profile)

Inkitt: link in profile