13

You were studying in your room with Taehyung sitting in front of you.

"Ahh..." He sighed in frustration. "It's too much." He whined.

"I told you to study, but once again you were playing games." You said back.

"Fine." He admitted. "Then next time I'll listen to you alright?" He said making your heart flutter as you blushed and looked down to your book.

He was staring at you, but if you would look up he'd quickly look down again.

"Aish, Kim Taehyung don't look at her. Why does she make me feel this way?" Taehyung thought and ruffled his hair.

In class the teacher didn't arrive yet so everyone was just playing around.

You walked into the classroom as Jimin jumped on Jungkook's back causing Jungkook to fall forward just when you walked in.

Your lips touched.

"Omo, kisseu!" Hoseok shouted.

"Yah!" Wendy shouted, her eyes full of jealousy.

Taehyung sat upright, but didn't know what to do.

"I..I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized and you ran out of the classroom.

Jungkook ran after you.

"Yah! Mia, Lee Mia!" He shouted.
You kept running until he stopped you by grabbing your arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked out of breath.

You just nodded in response not making eyecontact. He took your first kiss.

"Mia, you know...I really like you." Jungkook confessed.

"I like you too Jungkook." You said as a big smile appeared on his face.

"...but as a good friend." You added and his big smile disappeared.

"But I want to be more than that Mia. I'll take good care of you." He said with disappointed.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but I just see you as a friend, a really good friend who's always there for me. And..I don't want to lose that friendship with you." You explained and saw him look down in disappointment.

Jungkook sighed. "To be honest, I thought you'd say that. We'll stay friends, but I still like you anyways." He said laughing shyly.

"You know, Taehyung likes you too. I will support the two of you being together." Jungkook said.

"Taehyung likes me... too?" You thought.

_ _ _ _ _

Taehyung's heart hurts, but he didn't know what it was.
"Aaah, why does my chest hurt?" He grumbles and hit his chest.

"Maybe you're heartbroken? Because a girl you like, likes someone else." Namjoon suddenly said as he sat down next to taehyung.

"Hyung? Did I just said that out loud?" Taehyung asked pointing at himself.

Namjoon nods.

"But how do you know? You've never got a girlfriend before. You're always hanging with Jin." Taehyung said to him.

"Well, I like Joy but she only has eyes for you." Namjoon said with a deep sigh.

"Wait what?! You like Joy? We're talking about the same Joy, right?" Taehyung said shocked.

"Yeah, well I think that she's very cute and sweet somewhere in her heart." Namjoon said looking dreamy at Joy.

"Probably somewhere very very deep." Taehyung mumbled correcting his Hyung.

Taehyung thought about Mia and Jungkook's kiss and clenched his fists.

When you got back in class you sat down but the seat at the back of the class was empty.

"Where's Taehyung?" You thought.

Two days had passed and Taehyung wasn't at school, he also didn't sleep in his own bed.
Nobody knew where he was.
You were really starting to worry about him even tho he was that annoying Roommate from the beginning of this schoolyear. But right now those feelings towards him had changed.

In all the classes you weren't paying attention, only thinking about where Taehyung would be right now.

After Mrs. Jung's lesson you went to your room.

You saw Taehyung's empty bed, the empty table where you used to study together and the bathroom where he used to nag at you for not putting the toilet seat up.

You actually miss him, a lot.

You sat down on his bed and started to tear up. "Could he have left?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung." You said sobbing. "Please tell me you're okay, please come back."

"I wasn't going to leave." He suddenly said as your breath hitched. You immediately looked behind you and saw him standing at the door.

"I'm sorry." You said hugging him tightly.

"Yah! Let go of me I can't breath." He said almost choking.

You quickly let go of him. "Sorry..." You said wiping your tears.

"But did you just say that you missed me?" Taehyung asked coming closer to you. "..and that you wanted me to come back?"

You bit your lip, not knowing what to say.

"Stop it." You said shyly.

"Why would I?" He asked with a teasing grin of his face.

"I heard you liked me?" You said back as he was the one flustered right now. "Do you?"

"Well I think that this should say enough." He said as you didn't quite get his point until he connected his soft lips with yours and kissed you.

He pulled back and smiled from ear to ear. "I think that that answers your question."

You laughed at his words. "It did."

[BOOK 2 IS OUT!!]

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
♥♥♥ Huyanyan