Chapter 6

Aubrey above
_______________________________________

Dakota's p.o.v

I woke up and looked around when I saw Grayson's arm around me. Then the events of yesterday all came back. Grayson leaving me in Ireland me meeting Nathaniel and let's not forget finding he is a prince. I need to find out more about that when he wakes up. But right now I need to get cause I need to pee... like really really bad. So I try to pick up Grayson's arm keyword try. He is like made a steel no joke. He ended up tightening his grip on me. I thought of the brilliant idea to wake him up by screaming bloody murder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I scream as loud as I can and Grayson let's go off me and falls of the bed then jumps up and gets into a protective stance.

"What happened?" He asked then turned around and looked at me when he noticed there was no danger. "Why did you scream? I thought something bad happened to you." He said. "Well you see I tried to get out of bed and you had like a death grip on my waist and I tried to pry your hand off but I couldn't so, I decided to wake you up by screaming." I told him Ike it was nothing.

He was glaring at me and said "Ya know you could have damage my ears by screaming like that." Really? I thought "I didn't did I? No okay see your fine you would've healed anyways." I told him and walked by him and patted his chest. I walked into the bathroom and done my business when I got out I didn't see Grayson anywhere but there was a note laying on my bed it said...

Dakota,
I had to go and take care of some business back at my house. If you need anything just call me.

Love, Grayson
p.s
please stay out of trouble

He really needs to learn that I always get into trouble. I walk downstairs and notice my parents aren't here but Camron is. "Where's mom and dad?" I ask him "They went to go vist some family in Washington." He told me. "Why did they leave?" I'm really confused they always take me with them if they go somewhere especially if it's family. "I don't know Kota they just left and left a note saying they had to go to Washington and won't be back for while." He snapped at me. He looked really pissed. "What's wrong? Your never like this." He sighed but said "I'm sorry Dakota but I cant tell you." He said and got up and walked off.

There is something up with him and I gonna find out. I sent Jax a message.

D- Come 2 my house something wrong w/ Cam.

J- On my way be there in a sec.

I put phone up and went to my room and waited for Jax to get here. A couple minutes later she walked through my door and sat down on my bed.

"What's the problem?" She asked me. "Well I woke up and walked downstairs and mom and dad wasn't here so I asked Cam where they was and he told me they went to Washington. So me being me asked why they left and he snapped at me and said he didn't know and they just left. I asked him what was wrong and he said he couldn't tell me." I explained to her. She nodded her head then said. "I think he was just ill this morning maybe he will act different tomorrow."

"Okay. Well since your here what do you want to do?" I asked her I was really bored. "Tomorrow we have to go back to school so why don't we go shopping for some new clothes?" She suggested. "Sure I haven't been shopping in a while." I told her and we got in our cars and went to the mall.

Skip the car ride...

We was currently in Rue 21 when I saw a guy staring at us. I grabbed Jax's arm and pulled her to the ball of the store. "Jax there was this really werid guy starring at us and he had a really big scare on his face." I told her panicked. She nodded her head and said "I didn't see anyone but if you say you saw someone them I belive you." I nodded my head then said "Okay but can we please get out of here?" I asked and she nodded her head "yes" and we went to pay for our stuff.

We was just about to walk or of the mall when someone grabbed me and put a rash over my mouth. I knew instantly that it was chloroform. I held my breath for as long as I could. I heard someone say "Come on Kota breath for me." I knew that voice. I just couldn't place. I finally took a breath and let darkness consume me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I wonder who kidnapped Dakota... Any ideas? Anyways hope yall like it.