Chapter 39

August

I stood up tryna get ma balance as ma mind still processed Miracle's request.

I looked at ha for a couple a seconds befo sayin, " aight I'm gone....until you go drink a few buckets of water,"

She looked at me a little confused as I was bout ta make ma way upstairs, " what the hell are you talking about?"

"You know whatchu said, so Imma leave ya to reevaluate yo words and in da mean time, da sink is available if you need you a drink fa ya thirsty ass," I stated as I tried leavin da room again.

She began laughin, " I'll look over the fact of you calling me thirsty just this once. Boy, ain't nobody trying to come onto you"

I raised an eyebrow at ha as she continued chuckling.

"Relax. It's just a friendly dare. I wasn't asking you to get naked and jump into bed with me," she finally quit laughin and said

"So just how am I supposed to show you ma dick without thinkin u tryna get at a nigga?" I said placin a finger on ma chin, sarcastically thinkin bout it.

"You showed Angela Yee a photo in your boxers didn't you? Duhhh," she said then chuckled a little mo'.

I leaned on da stair balcony as I thought.

Miracle was coo people. After ha initial tweet she inboxed me bout gettin Kaela on board to represent ha lash line. But I knew afta dat tweet and how Mikaela got jealous over it, thea was no way in hell she would wanna endorse Miracle.

So I made up some shit bout ha already workin wit Chyna for ha lash line. I did get ha in touch wit some business people ta help market ha brand, so we developed a friendship from that.

" I know you have a girl and how stupid do I look to try seducing you at a time like this? I was just trying to loosen up the mood. Stress is written all over your face you know August," she ended.

I gave a small sigh, " ma bad. Cause I was bout ta go upstairs, come back down and if you weren't gone by then. give you a water bottle ta go,"

She laughed, " fuck you. But I'm sorry. I thought you were actually the real nigga you claim to be"

"Oh you got jokes," I walked over sayin.

She shrugged me off. "Just a Bitch nigga comin thru," she said just loud enough that I could hear.

I scoffed, " just don't try no shit or else I will put yo ass out" I playfully warned ha as I loosened da drawstring on ma sweats.

I pulled it down slowly as she teased, "What's your stripper name by the way?"

I chuckled as I covered ma face wit ma arms pretending ta be shy and shit.

She giggled as I guess she looked on at ma dick print through ma boxers.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I quickly looked over to see Noelle standing a couple feet away.

Miracle looked shocked as she altogether stopped laughing.

I leaned down and pulled up ma sweats, " I think you should prolly go" I said to ha, as she quickly began gathering her things.

"Well that's a smart idea. Next time remind me to tell your realtor to leave the No Hoes Allowed sign up until AFTER we leave the house for good," Noelle shot as Miracle walked passed her.

"Noe, stop" I said as I sat down on da couch, since da buzz from da alcohol ain't died down as yet.

"Me stop? I don't recall me being the one getting naked for some stripper in the house I bought for my girlfriend while my daughter was still missing" she said wit sarcasm.