Chapter 11

****Hi! So...Here's the situation. I was planning on writing a shit ton this weekend since we have a week-long break and I have no life so I shouldn't have anything to do. Then of course, life decided to finally give me a social life and I was invited to a birthday party, shopping with friends, watching a movie, swim practice, I went to our boys' swim team diving practice, I had thanksgiving like the rest of the country, I worked at my stable, and sadly something else did happen. A few days ago, someone I've know all my life, passed away in an accident, he was only 15. I've not ben very motivated as you can probably guess but I had to get one long chapter up at least for you guys because you don't deserve to wait all the time. But the death of him really got to me because there was not a worse person for that to happen to, I can't think of a single way to justify what happened, so please pardon my time. Also send you prayers and be thankful for a safe life. It really can happen to anyone, even the most undeserving people. So I'm gonna stop rambling an depressing you and let you get on with the chapter. I could use some cheering up right about now so any comments are appreciated. Please COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

No picture again, sorry, many are still to come!

*****************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

The crunching of leaves and dried grass beneath my feet has become as normal as walking on carpet, I've been wandering around for about a day now, and I'm so bored I can't even explain. After getting out of Ivy Eclipse territory, I stopped, shifted back, sat myself down on a log and got myself together.

Once adjusting my head, I grabbed the bag Jasper gave me and dumped its contents onto the grass. I searched through the items and came up with:

•    An extra pair of clothes

•    Socks

•    A water bottle

•    Granola bars

•    A fire starter

•    A disposable cell phone

•    A knife

•    A thermal blanket folded god-knows how many times to fit in the bag

One extra item was packed, folded in paper towel; I grabbed and unwrapped it in my lap. I covered my mouth and went limp; Jasper took the time to go to my house, get inside, and dug through my belonging to get me to one thing I have to hold onto, a necklace.

The locket was given to me by my mother on my last birthday I had with her. I popped it open and the antique gold eased open. Inside were two photos, one was of my family on the night of the first Ambush, we were smiling, and happy and Ezra was carrying me on his back, my father was holding my mother close and for once I thought it would last. The other was after the ambush, a picture of me, Cyrus, and Jasper, sometime before I became Gamma and lost my family a second time.

I closed the locket and slipped it over my head, letting the cold metal rest against my chest. I repacked my bag, got up, and started walking. I walked from the time the sun rose until it set, eating very little and keeping close tabs on my wolf.

Since leaving pack land, Pandora was a mess. She didn't want to do anything, she sounded sick and she even gave me the silent treatment for some time. It was weird, I always was annoyed with my wolf, but she was a part of me for most of my life and not dealing with her was strange, almost mundane.

I hated it.

After walking for some time, at least five hours, I had to take a break; even my trained body was not as strong as usual without the support of my wolf. I stopped and found a dry spot, after sitting down I took in my surroundings. God, all these paths looked exactly the same! How the hell are you supposed to find your way around?