Part 15

I step back groaning, holding my bruised nose. I glare at the offending thing and see a bookcase. Who left that right in the... correct place on the side of the hallway. I hear a chuckle and spin around glaring at the chuckler.

"What are you laughing at?" I say crossing my arms.

"You looked like you were going to tell the bookcase off." Heath says grinning. I roll my eyes and reply.

"No, I was not, I was just..." I start but stop when I realize I don't have a good excuse. He laughs causing me to grumble. He slowly stops and stares at my eyes, causing me to stare back at his blue and green eyes. I start to get uncomfortable and shift from foot to foot. I clear my throat.

"I know they look weird, but stop staring." I say slightly annoyed. He jolts as if he was pulled from his thoughts suddenly.

"Sorry - they're not weird." He says looking away with an unreadable emotion in his voice. I look away as well.

"Well..." I say going to walk away.

"Wait..." He says grabbing my arm.

I'm running through a field in my human form, giggling and screaming. A hand falls onto my arm pulling me backwards...

I look up at Heath and step back.

"What did you do?" I ask him accusingly.

"I... What happened?" He asks.

"I saw... Never mind." I say wanting to get out of there, my head was starting to hurt again. I try to pull away but his hand stays on my arm. I look down at it. He pulls it back to him and drops it down to his side.

I turn around and walk as fast as I can away from him.

What was that?

*^*^*^*

 I got home half an hour ago and ever since my mom and dad have been giving me funny looks. I think they expect me to collapse any minute, and it's probably weird to see your daughter looking different. I look to the clock and see it's still early, but decide to go up to bed.

"Are you OK, sweetie?" My mom asks me concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just going to bed."

"Are you feeling OK?" She asks.

"Yes. I have a headache but I'll take some Advil before I go to bed." I say.

"OK, sleep well." My dad says. I smile and walk up the stairs and into my room. I get ready for bed, and then lie down and fall asleep almost straight away. The same image as earlier enters my dream.

I'm running through a field in my human form, giggling and screaming. A hand falls onto my arm pulling me backwards, when I turn around I am met with someone different as to who I was expecting. Although I don't know who I was expecting, and who this person is I know that they don't mean well to me. The person in my dream is a hazy figure, the features aren't obvious, all I can see is the outline of the person. I go to scream but a hand over my mouth stops any sound from coming out.

"Stay quiet, bitch, or your death will be long and painful." He says. I whimper. He chuckles and looks up. A figure is stood about 10 meters from us. Like the person behind me I can't make out who it is, but inside I feel relieved and safe.

"I said I would get revenge." He says. As if in slow motion I see an animal come running towards me. The person behind me lets go of me, just before the animal jumps at me...

I jolt upright in bed, breathing heavily. I can hear my heart beating fast. The door is thrown open to reveal my parents stood in the doorway in their pajamas.

"Are you OK? We heard a scream." My dad says looking around the room. I nod.

"I just had a nightmare." I reply. My dad lowers the baseball bat in his hands and lets out a breath.

"Do you want to talk about it?" My mom asks. I shake my head.

"OK, go back to sleep, we'll see you in the morning." My dad says. I smile and roll over. Just as I am drifting off I hear a howl.

A/N: Here you go, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I am meant to be editing the books, but have forgot recently so I will be doing that now for the books I haven't done (including this one). :)

I have also started co-writing a book with an amazing writer - RebbeccaMartin, it's called Call Me Master, I am/will be writing Dean's part! So go and check it out if you want. :)

Why is Trixie seeing these images?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)