Sarah Knew It.

Sarah Knew It.

   "HAHAHAHAHA!"

    Loki and I both jumped startled by Sarah's abrupt and very loud laughter. Never in the nine years that I've known her had I heard her laugh that loud and crazy. Her eyes were wide, smile wide. She looked insane. She is insane... I sent Drew a questioning look to which he just shrugged, waving it off. He should be used to his wife's weird behavior. Nothing should faze him now.

    "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" She shouted and then turned to Drew. "Right, I knew it?"

    "She knew it." Drew stated, staring at both Loki and I. "But I knew it before her," he then added, mouthing the words to us.

      "I knew it!" Sarah repeated, this time in a lower tone.

       I laughed at the two idiots that I loved to call my best friends. "Okay, Loki and I both get it. You knew it. Drew knew it. I knew it. Loki knew it. WE ALL KNOW NOW!" I said, raising my voice at the last part to get Sarah to shut up. She finally did, snapping out of her little 'moment', and smiled sheepishly at Loki before turning to me with a grin, her blue gray eyes twinkling. Great. Even her eyes screamed it out. I knew it...

          In a flash of a second, she managed to tackle me off the couch I was sitting on. "SON OF A BIG MAC!" I gasped as I landed on my back while being crushed to death by Sarah's arms. She squealed and hugged me, giving me a hard time to breath, out of excitement. She then finally got off me with a wide grin. I rolled my eyes, a smile toying on my lips. She playfully shoved me once I sat up, mumbling something about how I deserved being hugged almost to death for not telling her about Loki.

         "Who is that?" Loki asked, his eyebrows furrowing. "That big mac female you talk about," he added, noticing the confusing on my face.

           My lips formed an 'o' in realization. Loki was still a rookie when it came to my slang. "It's my slang."

        "Welcome to the family, Loki!" Sarah exclaimed, pulling him into a surprise hug. He was tensed up as Sarah hugged him, but at the last moment, he returned it.

         "I'm not a hugger, so please don't ever do that again." Loki said politely.

         "I second that!" I exclaimed, agreeing with Loki raising my hand at the same time.

        "Oh, shut it, you two. You'll have to get used to it. Ok, so now that we all know, let's order some pizza?" Sarah chirped, pulling out a credit card from her pocket. "My treat."

      "That's my credit card!"

       "Our credit card." Sarah sang waving the plastic card, with Drew's name on it, into his face. She then ran to my room and came back with my laptop, ordering the pizza online.  Drew leaned over the couch he shared with Sarah, his full attention on Loki. "Never get married...it'll be the end of you!" He mouthed again, but he's not the best mouther ever since this time he was half heard by Sarah and me.