4. Trouble

MINSEO's POV

"Have a nice day at school, Minseo." My dad said after dropping off.

"Bye dad." I smiled.

Today I'm to lazy to drive, so my dad took me to school instead.

There's already student waving and smiling at me when I enter the school gate. I immediately spotted the captain of the basketball team passing by.

"Hey" A godlike voice echoes around my ear.

"Hi Minhyun!" I wave to my biggest crush. He wave and smile back before walking to his class. Ahh, he's such a Prince Charming!!

I found myself smiling like an idiot on my way to the locker. Who wouldn't feel happy when your crush notices you?

"OPPA WHY??!" I heard a familiar voice yelled.

I walk forward a bit and found Jimin and NaRae in front of my locker.

"I'm done up with you." Jimin said coldly with his hands in his pockets. Why am I not surprise? Duh, that's just Jimin. But when did my locker become the place for them to break up?

"Did you find someone better than me Oppa?" She sobs. "Oppa please don't break up with me!"

"No, I'm just not interest in you anymore. Don't say that it's a 'break up' because we never even dated. Let's not talk to each other from now on." Jimin said boringly before walking away. Let me guess, he's going to find another naive girl to play with. Tch, fuckboy.

I look at myself after he left, why the hell do I have to hide? Eh, whatever. I ignore my thoughts and walk to my locker. NaRae was still standing there, the tears makes her eyeliner smudge a mess. Most girls that gone through Jimin ends up the same way.

I turn the locker combination and open it. What books do I need to bring?

"It was you, isn't?" I heard NaRae scoff. Who the heck is she talking to...

"It was you who seduce Jimin right, Minseo?" NaRae said.

I quickly turn around when I heard my name. She dare talk to me like that?

"What?" I raise a brow.

"Jimin was smiling, talking to you during the party. You're the reason he broke up with me." NaRae glared.

"Excuse me? Do you not have any other person to blame but blame me?" I roll my eyes.

She didn't utter a word, but begins to glare at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I said.

"Yeah, something ugly." She replied.

"The last time a check, I wasn't a mirror." She got some nerve today.

"You know what? I don't want to waste my time on you." I get my books and slam my locker.
I turn and walk toward my class, I could tell NaRae wanted to kill me by the look in her eyes. Tsh, dumb bitch, out of all the girls she blame the one who hate Jimin the most.

"Good morning Minseo!"
"Hello!!"
"Hi Minseo."

The students seems to be lively today.

"Hey guys." I send them a smile. But that smile slowly fade when my eyes landed on Jimin. Did I told you he sit behind me in my business management class? Thanks god it's the only class we have together.

"Good morning Ms.Second Place~" Jimin said as I sit on my seat.

I ignore him and display my school supplies on the table.