Chapter 2- Visting Day Two Years Ago

Cassie's pov

I have been out of the hospital for about 2 weeks. My ankle is in a gray cast and I am on crutches. I am on my way to the Dauntless compound to go visit my brother because it is visiting day. Marcus did not want me to go. I begged him a lot but he also kept beating me. At some point he finally said "Yes."
I need to come up with a excuse about my foot that he will believe. I finally arrive at the compound and I am directed to the the 'Pit'
It takes a few minutes before they start walking out.
Then I see him. My big brother. "Tobias." I whisper

-------Tobias's POV---------
Today was visiting I didn't expect anyone to come to see me. I was hoping though that Cassie would if Marcus let her. I wonder how much pain she is in from Marcus.
"Four? You in there." Said Zeke interfering with my thoughts. As we walk to the Pit.
" Sorry. So what were you saying." I asked
" I was asking if you thought your sister might come."
" I am not sure, Zeke. I highly doubt it." I say just as we reach the Pit
Zeke says "Good Luck. If she does show up come introduce her to everyone."
I look around. Then I see her. Near a wall with crutches and a gray cast. I wonder what happened.... Marcus.
I walk over to her. I go and hug her.
She groans I pull away and ask her "Oh my god what happened?"
"Well I broke my foot in 2 different place. If you are wondering I fell and hurt my foot." She says. I know she is lying but I will ask her about it later.
"Well why did you groan when I hugged you?" I ask thinking Marcus did it.
"Well. I don't remember it that well because I passed out. But Beatrice told my both of my shoulders got stitches."
"When did this happen?"
"Well the cuts in my shoulders happened the day of your Choosing Ceremony. I got home then Marcus got home. Then he yelled at me after that he stabbed me in both shoulders with a knife. That's what I remember before passing out. Then I think the next morning I woke up to Beatrice and Caleb at the front door. I was still on the floor. When they found me Caleb went to go get his parents by the time they got to the house I passed out. Then a week later I woke up in the hospital."
"Oh my god. Let me tell you something. In 2 years when it is your choosing ceremony leave Abnegation okay. By the call me Four now. I will explain later. I will be right back. I promised to my friends that I would introduce you if you came."
I come with Zeke, Lauren, and Shawna.
"I am Zeke this is Lauren and Shawna." Says Zeke
"What happened to your foot?" Lauren asks"
"I broke it." Says Cassie in response.
"So how old are you?" Asks a curios Shawna
"I am 14. I am choosing in 2 years. I really should get back." Says Cassie
" Let me walk you out." I say
"Bye." Zeke, Lauren, and Shawna said in unison.
"Remember what I told you. Leave in 2 years. I love you Cass." I told her. I love the nickname I gave her.
"Bye Four." Says Cassie