Chapter 3- Choosing Cermony

------Cassie's POV--------

My ankle finally finished healing 2 years ago. But a few days ago I twisted it. The doctor wrapped my foot and said it would be fine in about a month or two. Marcus sliced my arms a knife a few weeks ago. Got the stitches removed a few days ago. There is a big scar.
"Let's go Cassie." Yells Marcus
"Coming." I yell
"Don't make the same mistake as your brother." Says Marcus as we walk to the Hub
I think about what faction I am going to choose. My aptitude test results were inclusive. I am divergent. My results were Abnegation, Amity, Candor, Dauntless, and Erudite. I am all five factions.
------Fast Forward-------
"Cassie Eaton." My dad calls since he is doing the choosing ceremony this year.
I walk up cut my palm with the knife.
I put my hand over the Dauntless bowl. I hear it sizzle.
"Dauntless." Marcus called
I go and join Beatrice who switched to Dauntless. All I can think right now is I get to see my brother soon.
We now,are on the train to the Dauntless Compound.
"Get ready." I heard someone yell
"They are jumping." I heard Christina yell.
I turn to Beatrice and Christina.
" together. " they nod. "One, Two, Three." We all jump and make on the roof.
"I am Eric one of your leaders here at Dauntless. If you want to enter Dauntless this is the way." Once he finished his sentence I see one of the Dauntless members go up to Eric and whisper something into his ear. I recognize from when I came to see Four two years ago. Zeke. He jumps off the building.
Eric continues "As I was saying if you want to enter Dauntless this is the way in. Who wants to jump first?"
No one is moving. So I walk up to ledge and jump. I hit something.
Someone helps me get off the net. "Four" I whisper.

-------Four's POV--------
I think the they should be here any moment. I see a blur of black. It is Zeke. A Dauntless member always jumps before everyone.