Chapter 8- Mom?

-----Cass's POV-----
Today is visiting day I am sitting with Uriah, Zeke apparently they are are brothers, Lynn, Shawna apparently they are sisters, Marlene, and Lauren.
We are talking at breakfast. Uriah asks me a question that really catches me off guard.
"Cass do you have a brother that transferred here two years ago?"
"Yeah. Why?" I ask. Thinking he most have figured out that me and Four are related. We do look a lot a like and I are been hanging out with him a lot.
"Because you remind me of Four. Let me call him over here and see if you look like. Then that means you are brother and sister. Four come here for a second." Says Uriah.
"Yes Uriah what do you want?" Says Four
"Go stand next to Cass." Says Uriah
I turn to see a look on Four's face. He looks worried. He stands next to me.
Uriah, Lynn, and Marlene look at us then Uriah says "You two are related. You look a lot a like."
Out of no where Lauren, Zeke, and Shawna start laughing.
"Why are you laughing." Asks Uriah
"I thought you would have figuried it out early. We all knew about a long time ago." Says Zeke
"Wait how long ago?" Asks Uriah. He is sounding curios and so are the others.
"Two years ago. During visiting day. When we met her she was on crutches because she broke her foot." Says Lauren.
"I am going to go for a walk. Bye." I say to everyone.
I walk to the Pit and notice that all the families are here for visiting day. I decide to go to the chasm.
"Cassie." Someone says from behind me. All I can think is Marcus.
I turn around and see Marcus standing there.
"Nice to see you again Cassie." Marcus say.
"I wish I could say the same about. Now if you excuse me I have to go." I say as I start walking away Marcus grabs me and whispers into my ear "I don't think so."
I yell as loud as I can "Help! Four! Eric! Help me!" I just give up after he throws me against the wall a few times then hitting me. After that he stabs me a few times in arm. The last thing he does is the belt lashing. Right before I black out I see Four, Eric, and Max running over.

------Four's POV-----
All I can think about is Cass. Why would Marcus do this? When me, Max, and Eric finally got to her she was beaten pretty badly, was knocked out, and also bleeding a decent amount. Eric and Max kicked Marcus out of the compound for good.
I hope she wakes up soon. I want to take her and Tris to met someone.
I see her wake up. Finally.
"Hey Cass. Do you want to come with me? I have someone I want you to met." I ask her. She nods her head. Along the way we stop by the dining hall so I can go get Tris. I come with Tris. As he are outside heading to the train tracks Cass asks me something "Does Tris know about us?" I shake my head no response
"I think we should tell her." Cass says. I just nod again.
"Hey Tris. I have to tell you something. Me and Cass are related." I says.
"Are you mad Tris?" Asks Cass as we get on to the train.
"No I am not. I suspected there was something going on between you two I just did not know what it was."

-----Cass's POV------
Tris just finishes her sentence as two people jump on the train. Four walks up to them and starts to talk. I hear my mother's name Evelyn mentioned but that can't be her. She died giving birth to me. Then Four says something "Tris and Cass come here." Me and Tris walk over and stand in the light.
"Tris, Cass this is my mother Evelyn. This means she is also your mother to Cass."
"Mom?" Is all I manage to say.
"It is baby girl. Come here." Evelyn says. I go over and hug her.
We talk for a while then we talk. Then we talk. When we jump off the train. I jump  and land but then hear cracking sound coming from my ankle. Four and Tris run over to me. That is all I remember before blacking out.
I wake up in the infirmary. I see Four sleeping in a chair besides my bed. I look to at my foot and see it is in a black cast. I look to my side and see a pair of crutches.
Four wakes up and I ask him "Am I going to be kicked out of Dauntless because I can't continue training?"
"I talked to the leaders already and they said you can continue. By the you are in the cast until the end of initiation. I am going to the dining hall to go eat breakfast. Do you want to come?" I nod.
We walk to the dining hall. I go and sit down with Four's friends while he goes and gets food for me and him.
"Hey guys. Who knew I would break my foot again." I say
"How did it happen anyway?" Asks Shawna.
"Landed wrong then fell on it when I jumped off a train." I finish just as Four comes with food. We talk for the rest of breakfast.
Four tells me something before I head into the dorms "Remember, we start the second stage tomorrow."
Now I am worried about tomorrow because I hear we basically face our fears. Well tomorrow is going to be fun.