Chapter 9- Stage 2 Training

------Cass's POV------
Me, Tris, and Christina are making our to the training room. Four told us to met him there and then he would take us to everywhere we are training for Stage 2.
We are the first ones in the training room. I see Four and Eric standing in the training room. We go over to them.
"Hey Cass. How are you feeling?" Eric asks
"I am fine." I say
Once everyone gets in the training room Four leads us out then in through the pit and up a few levels before leading us in a hallway with chairs on either side.
On the up Will carried me up and Al carried my crutches since it is to steep for me to do it myself. I notice that the Dauntless-born are already there. I am wondering why they are here.
"Listen up. You guys are going to be training together for now on. You will be facing your fears one at a time in this simulation. Let's get started. We will be doing the Dauntless born then the transfers. Lynn you are going first." Says Four. Then Lynn gets up and goes in to the simulation and comes out 15 minutes later.
All the Dauntless born go then Will, Al, Christina, Tris go. Tris comes back in a little over 5 minutes and looks completely aware. No one has come back like this.
"Cass." Four says. I get up and crutch through the door.
"Go and sit done." Says Four. I go sit down in the dentist like chair. I sit down and Four takes my crutches and puts them against the wall.
"I am going to inject you with a serum that indicates the part of the brain that has fears stored."
"Okay. Before you ask my foot is fine. Just hurts a little." I say.
"Here we go." My brother says as I feel a needle go into my neck.
"The serum will go in to affect in sixty seconds. Be brave Cass." Was the last thing I heard before I went under

------Simulation------
I get up and see I am in my abnegation house. But I am in dauntless clothes. Why am I here. I think it is to do with Marcus. He is probably going to beat me.
I see Marcus walk done the stairs with a belt in hand.
"Oh no." Is all I manage to say.
"Come here Cass. Or Cassie should I say." Marcus says
I don't walk over to him instead he walks over. He says
"This is for your own good." Before 7other Marcus appears around me.
Then every Marcus hits me in the ankle or the back.
"This is not real. This is not real." I say as I grab the belt from Marcus it start hitting them. Then I wake up in the chair.
------end of simulation-----
I wake up and jolt from the chair. I end up falling of the chair and hit my head on the floor.
Four walks over and picks me up from the chair. "Hey Cass. Are you fine?"
"I think so. I have a little headache. I also think I hit the cast on the floor pretty hard." I say as Four picks me up and sets me on the chair.
"How long do you think you were in the simulation?" Four asks.
"I don't. 20 minutes?" I say. Out of breath.
"2 minutes. I have not seen anyone do that the first time. Tris just got 3 minutes. "The nurse wanted you to go to the infirmary to get that ankle checked out. While you are there have them check your head." Four says as he hands me my crutches and we head out the door.
"Will and Al come here. Make sure Cass gets to the infirmary. Then make sure she gets her head and foot check out. Then you guys can go get dinner. Tris and Christina you can go with them but when Cass is done come back tell what the nurse says." Four says and they nod. Will comes and picks me up. Then Al comes and gets my crutches.
When we get there Will sets me on the bed. I got a minor concussion.
The nurse cut my cast off and put a aircast/boot on instead. I still will not be able to walk on it for a few days. It is healing faster then they thought. Which is good.
We walk to the dinning hall and I get stopped by Eric.
He asks us "Why are you out of training early?"
"Had to go get my foot checked out. Will carried me down. Al carried my crutches. Then Christina and Tris came so they could get the information from the nurse then go and tell Four." I say.
"Okay. Tris and Christina go tell Four. Will and Al you can go get dinner. Cass you get to come with me. I want to talk to you." Says Eric
Everyone moves and I follow Eric out of the dining hall.
"What do you want Eric?" I say sounding annoyed.
"Well. One how is your foot? Two what where your test results?" Eric says
This is not good. I am not suppose to tell anyone about my test results. It is even more dangerous since I am divergent.
"Well Eric. My foot is fine. They said I could start walking on it in a few days since it is healing faster than they fought. My test result was Dauntless. Can I go now?"
"Yeah. Remember I am watching you and that I love you." Eric says. Then I walk away.

------Four's POV-----
I just finish the last transfer as Tris and Christina walk in.
"Let's go to dinner and talk about." I say.
"Well she got a minor concussion. The nurse cut her cast and put her in a aircast. She still can't walk on it but the nurse said she could with the aircast in a few days." Tris finishes just as we arrive to the cafeteria.
I walk over to Cass and tell her to come with me.
"Tris you come to." I say. Tris and Cass follow me as a lead them to my bedroom.
"I want to talk to you 2 about your test results. Please don't lie to me about this. Tris you had 3 minutes and Cass you had 2 minutes. No one has ever done that the first time. Tris what where your test results?"
"My results were Abnegation, Erudite, and Dauntless." Tris says.
"Cass what where your results?" I ask her.
"My results were Amity, Abnegation, Candor, Erudite, and Dauntless. I worried I think Eric is on to me. When I arrived to the cafeteria Eric pulled me aside and ask what my test results were." Cass says.
"Guys you have to listen to me. This is extremely dangerous. Cass you are even in  more danger since your results were all the factions. Tris you are not in as much danger as Cass but still in danger." I say
"I will help you guys in the simulations. Remember this. Do what a dauntless would do.