Chapter 19 Cameron

Chapter 19

Cameron's P.O.V

Madison and I locked gazes and I couldn't find it in me to turn back to the fight. She was here and she was ok. All I wanted to do is run over to her and-.

"CAMERON WATCH OUT!!!!!" she screamed.

As soon as she said that something bit my leg hard. Then another I felt two more bites.

Looking around I saw three wolves. I tried pushing them off but felt too weak. I shook and struggled but was losing too much blood. I began to black out just as another bit down on my neck. I whined and fought but my body was being drained.

I couldn't find all of them off. My eyes were closing and I began to give into the darkness. With one last whimper my eyes closed and I completely gave into the darkness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

The scene was horrific. My eyes searched through the whole place, till landing on Cameron's wolf. Our eyes locked and I was so happy he wasn't injured. Suddenly I saw some wolves approaching him since his lack of concentration.

"CAMERON WATCH OUT!!!!!" I screamed in horror as each wolf bit down on a part of him as he struggled.

He fought until his body stopped moving and I remembered my levitation. I raised my hand and threw the wolves off him. 

I ran over to him flinging every wolf I could off each other. And when I reached Cameron he was now back in his human form. And he was naked but I couldn't focus on that I had to do something.

 "DAMON!!!!" I shouted staring at Cameron's unmoving body. Come on Cameron please don't die.

A tear slide down my cheek, as I cried. I looked around and the fight was crazy. I took up all my courage and yelled

"STOP!!!!" to my shock everyone listened and stopped.

"ALL OF YOU SHIFT BACK NOW!!" all the people shifted and I ignored the fact they were all nude.

But wondered why they would listen to me. Then I remembered I was a royal now.

"Emily..." I looked over to her.

She stepped forward and bowed unlike everyone else she didn't shift so she wasn't nude. But I have no idea why she didn't shift.

 "Yes your highness." Ok what the fuck is happening. Why would she call me your highness? You know what forget it I got bigger problems.

"Why are you calling her your highness?" Nathan asked stepping forward.