Dedications and disclaimer.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for reading this story already! This will be my second full-lenght fanfiction and I couldn't be more excited about writing and sharing it with all of you.

This story is dedicated to every single person who have read Because you're mine and encouraged me to pursue this new great adventure. You know who you are! I love you to bloody pieces.

I also want to state that I do not own Harry Styles (much to my dispair, I may add) or any other real person depicted within the following pages.

The original characters and the situations, however, are of my creation.

Please, keep in mind that some facts about Harry or the rest of the band may be changed around, or even ignored altogether if it helps to move the story along. This is a work of fiction and it should be treated and judged as such. Dates, names, locations... It is all for the sake of my story, and the plot.

There will be no carrots, Nando's, Niall eating to the point of exploding, or any kind of Taylor shaming.  Also, there will be absolutely no Larry or Narry references. I don't subscribe to any of that nonsense (no offense), so... Yeah...

Without any further ado, and since Harry over there in the gif seems ready to rock it... Let's get this party started!

Love you!