2. The Real Adventure Starts Now!

Finally Age 10

(Name)'s POV

It's finally here! Today is the day I become a Pokemon trainer!
I'm so excited I can barely breathe!

I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast and Raichu helping her out.

"Morning, dear." She said

"Good Morning, mom!" I answered back, quirkiness in my tone of voice.

"I see you're early, are you excited that you finally get to become a Pokemon trainer?" My mother questioned.

"You bet! Now I can't wait! I'm going upstairs to get dressed!" I yelled as I hurriedly rushed upstairs.

"Wait dear! But what about your-, oh well she's already gone."

TimeSkip ;; Still (Name)'s POV

When I finished dressing I grabbed eevee in my arms and decided to head out, so I went back downstairs.

"Mom I'm leaving now!" I called out as I approached the door.

"Already?! Oh well, I guess things never change. Take care dear, I love you." My mom yelled back.

"I love you too, mom, and I promise I'll take care of myself. There's no need to worry!" I said waving goodbye as I exited my house.

As I was walking with eevee I didn't want to leave right away, I wanted to go to Professor Oak's lab and say goodbye.

When I arrived I said, "Morning, Professor!"

"Ah, good morning, (Name)." He answered back with a small smile.

"I just wanted to say goodbye before I left the house." I said, with a little sadness in my voice, but I didn't let it show.

"Oh I see. Have fun on your journey," he paused, "and you know, Gary hasn't left yet." He let me know.

"I'll make sure to have fun! As for the other thing, I'm surprised, actually. It seemed as if he would've left already." I answered back.

I left the lab waving goodbye, as I was walking I started asking myself, "I wonder if Ash has gotten his first Pokemon by now." I thought. "I guess he did, he's 1 year older than me isn't he?"

While I was too busy thinking, I forgot where I wasgoing, and of course. That only lead to me ending up bumping into someone.

And by the looks of it, it seemed to be one of Gary's fangirls.

I didn't want any drama going on, but she looked at meas if I was about to say something.

I looked around, and realized there was a crowd of people near where I was.

"Umm.. If you don't mind telling me, what's going on?" I asked as I tried standing up.

"What?! You mean you don't know what's going on?! You got some nerve coming here not knowing what's going on. We're admiring Gary!" She said as anger filled her eyes.

"That's all?" I said as I gave her a 'wtf' look. "That sounds really stupid if you ask me."

"Excuse me?! Gary's one of the hottest guys!" She shouted at me.

"One of." I clarified.

She was silent for a moment as she looked at me.

I just silently stared at her back. Until I processed what I had just said. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh I see what's going on here. You got a crush on MY Gary!" The fangirl yelled in anger.

"That isn't what I meant! I didn't mean it like that, so don't take it the wrong way, and, what what do you mean 'Gary's mine'? You sound like a little kid. Start acting like your age." I said, trying so hard not to slap her in the face.