we're not different

( your only 12 years old )
My family and i have to move to a new town because my dad got a new job. I hate it, this mean new school.
(time skip)
Its morning, i change into black jeans, a t-shirt with the number 21( twenty one pilots ) on it and black and white converse. I put my hair in a semi high pony tail. I grad my Alice In Wonderland printed backpack and head outside and wait for the bus. The bus came at about 5 minutes, i sat in the back of the bus and stared out the window. When we arrived to school i walked off to room 104, my mom told me that's were my first class/homeroom is at. The desk in the classroom were in rows, i go my breakfast and sat in the back and ate. When the whole class was here and settled down the teacher Mr.Homer told me to stand on front of the class and tell then about myself. I was not okay with that, and my past didn't help. I went up to the class and wrote on the board and the expo marker ' hello i'm Aria Hart and there's one important part you need to know about me is that i'm mute, you see something happened in my past that affected me. Please don't show me pity and treat me as a friend.' After that I walked to my chair. School pass by and recess come along. Everything was going fine until a boy was getting bullied by being hit with rocks a group of boys were throwing at him and yelling " Ticci Toby!" over and over again. I had to stop this. I got one of the rocks and aimed it the the boys nuts and threw it. It was successful. The two boys around him help the guy while i helped the kid " Ticci Toby." I realized he was in my homeroom and he was wearing jeans and a plain grey shirt. "Thanks, i'm T-Toby. They c-call me T-Ticci Toby because I have a think w-were i twitch a lot, and ple-please don't call me T-Ticci Toby." I nodded my head.
Its like we both suffer from something.
(this isn't a ticci toby fanfic just go with it)