Chapter 17

On his hands and knees before Magnum, Danny shivered with anticipation. A tickling sensation tugged at the back of his navel, causing his stomach muscles to quiver and jump. Sexual hunger surged through him like wildfire—as if this was his first time fucking in years. His last time hadn't been overly recent, but definitely not so long ago to warrant this level of need. It wasn't just the desire for sex, though—it was Magnum himself. The man was like no other Danny had ever met.

Another hard shiver raced through him, prickling his skin, when Magnum rubbed his hands over the swell of Danny's ass cheeks. A different sensation wounded up close to his heart as Magnum softly kissed his warm flesh. "God, Danny," he murmured with quiet awe. "I can't get over how beautiful you are."

Danny couldn't get over how much the man admired him. Danny had no problem with his appearance, he knew he good looking enough, but hadn't really thought he was necessarily any better looking than the next guy. Magnum made him believe different.

His member twitched and stiffened when he heard the cap pop off the bottle of lube. As suspected, his erection was returning without effort. Cool, silky gel dribbled between his ass cheeks and his hole flexed in response, his pulse quickening. Magnum slowly rubbed the gel through his crease then with two fingers, worked it inside. Danny swallowed thickly, his breath staggering. Magnum moaned quietly as he slid his fingers in and out a few times, inserted a third and loosened Danny up a bit, then kissed his lower back and murmured, "You feel so good inside." He kissed the upper curve of his ass as his fingers glided back and forth. "So tight and warm and soft." Another deeper groan swelled in his throat. "I may want to live inside you forever."

Again, Danny was flooded with thoughts of how it would be to share a life with this man. With each passing moment, such notions seemed to inch closer and closer to the edge of possibility. Yet he knew how overwhelming sexual desire could be...was Magnum merely caught up in his physical hunger for Danny? When it was all over—would Magnum still see him as this vision of breathtaking beauty...or would it fade away with the sating of his passion?

Danny didn't know how to respond, for fear that his deeper thoughts might sneak past his lips and indict him. Magnum wasn't fazed by his silence, surely receiving all he needed from the response of Danny's body. The man slicked his sheathed cock with lube gel then positioned himself and touched the tip of his member to Danny's entrance. He squeezed Danny's ass cheeks and spread him a fraction wider—then pushed through his tight ring.

"Uuh!" Danny gasped and clutched fistfuls of sheet, his body tensing. Fuck. He swallowed hard and sucked in a deep breath. Rather than continue with a steady forward motion, Magnum drew back a little then gentle pressed in again, a little further this time. Danny bit his lower lip and whimpered, but didn't resist. He wanted Magnum—all of him.

"You okay?" Magnum murmured, an unsteady rasp to his voice.

"Yes," Danny panted tightly. "Don't...stop."

Magnum squeezed his cock in deeper, pulled back, pushed in, over and over, claiming more and more of Danny's ass with each gentle thrust. The pain at the start quickly morphed into mind shattering ecstasy as Magnum's large, slick cock glided back and forth, slipping in and out of his tense body, filling him up fuller than he'd ever been—then withdrawing, leaving him empty, only to slide back in and take in possession all over again.

"Oh my God..." Danny shuddered as his body began to move with Magnum's rhythm, curving, swaying sensually. "Yes..." he whispered shakily. "Oh God, Magnum...you fuck so good...you feel so good."

Magnum rubbed his hands around Danny's hips and underneath him, his palms caressing over his lower stomach which quivered with each firm thrust of the man's large cock, and wrapped one hand around Danny's rigid shaft. Slick with the lube gel, Magnum's fist slipped easily up and down Danny's dick, not too fast, keeping perfect rhythm with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck..." Danny choked softly and surrendered himself completely to his lover, rocking back and forth against Magnum's hand and cock as the man pleasured him inside and out. Danny's head tilted back and he moaned loud, every muscle in his body straining with sexual tension. Having come twice already, he knew he could hold out a little longer this time, and closed his eyes and enjoyed the incredible, mind blowing sensations coursing through him.