Chapter 38 - She's Alive?

DK's POV

I froze on my spot, looking down to the screen. I was utterly confused. At first I thought it was Hyemi and maybe Jr took this picture before her death but why was she wearing our school uniform in this picture? Hyemi never went to our school, only Dohee.

How does he knows Dohee? Or is it really... Hyemi?

"Ah.. There it is. You found my phone." I heard Jr walking towards me with a bright smile plastered on his face. "I've been looking for-" he stopped when he saw me looking at the lighted screen with the picture of them. His smile vanished as he lowered his cap to avoid eye-contact.

"Is this Hyemi?" I didn't even stop myself from asking. He snatched his phone away from me. "I think you should go. It's your turn to perform." He said without looking at me. He turned his heels and walked away.

I stayed on my spot, thinking. He sounds like 'Dohee's brother' and the way he lowered his cap to avoid my eyes, It's seems exactly like what her brother did when he was at our school. It seems to abvious, he's hiding something. He's hiding Hyemi from us. But, why?

I suddenly felt an arm around my shoulders. I turned to the person and saw Hoshi, smiling brightly at me. "Let's go!" He said, dragging me to the others.

*****

When our performance had ended, all of us went back inside the waiting room. I really need to tell saomeone... But how? If I tell them about Hyemi, I bet they won't believe me.

I looked down to my phone, remembering that SuBin had called before the performance. I dialed her number and pressed my phone against my ear.

"Hello?" I heard her answered. Her voice was soft. "Oh.. Jagi, what's wrong? You called me before the performance." I said through the phone. She was giggling. "Oh~ that... I kinda... Butt dialed you." She answered, ended with another giggle.

"SuBin? Are you drunk?" I asked in concern. She just laugh in respond. "Where are you now?" I asked.

"Shh... You have to find me." She laughed, hanging up. I stood up from my seat. She's probably at a nearby bar. "Where are you going?" S.Coups asked. "Out." I simply answered, taking my jacket as I walked out.

I walking down the streets until I found a bar. I quickly ran towards the place and finally found her. She was resting her head on the counter with a glass of wine in her hand. I sighed in relief. I head over to her and placed my hand on her back. She seemed to be passed out.

"SuBin... Wake up..." She didn't moved. "Jagiya.." I whispered through her ear. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at me. I guess she's still drunk. "Seokminie~" she hugged me. "Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded.

I sighed. "You're drunk... Let's get you home." I said. I pick her up and carried her out the bar. It took us a while to reach to her home, all because of her whinning.

"Where we are..." I said, placing her on her bed. She took off her shoes, staring at me. "Seokminie~" she said. I smiled, sitting next to her on the bed. "You should rest." I said. She nodded her head as I tugged her to bed.

I was about to stand up and leave but she quickly grabbed my hand. "Seokmin," she called. I turned to her and saw her eyes getting teary. "I-I'm sorry..." She cried. A tear slipped from her eyes. I gently wiped her tear with my thumb. It's probably the effect of the alcohol she drank.

"Why are you sorry for?" I asked.

"... Hyemi." She said, causing me to blink in confusion.

"Why are you sorry for her?" I asked. "Her death is not your fault."

"She's not dead." She said. I widened my eyes to her statement. So I was right all along?

"What do you mean?" I asked. She was about to answer until she fainted. "J-Jagi?" I shook her arm. I sighed in frusteration. How does she knows that Hyemi's still alive?

*****

The boys texted me, telling me that they're in the dorm already. I was in SuBin's house for about 4 hours now, waiting for her to wake up and somehow tell me about Hyemi. Some part of me is worried about her. She doesn't usually get drunk or even go to the bar. There must've been something stressing her out.

My phone suddenly rang. I quickly answered it. "Oh, hyung! Please come back to the dorm. Manager hyung said that he's going to check on us today." I heard Dino said.

"Alright." I said, hungging up. I put my phone back inside my pocket and took a glace at SuBin who was still asleep. I smiled, leaning closer to her. I kissed her forehead before walking out of her house.

I walked back to the dorm and saw the boys were watching the TV together. I headed to them. "What are you guys watching?" I asked. "Just some show. I don't know what it's called." Seungkwan answered. He was sitting on Mingyu's lap, since there's no more space on the sofa.

I sat beside Vernon, on the floor. It was pretty silent. All of them were concentrating on the TV, which was weird. Usually they would always comment on how they look on TV.

I turned to the members and asked, "where's Hoshi hyung?" I asked. "He's at the practice room. It's his turn to practice, remember?" Dino said. Minghao looked down to his phone. "He just texted me, saying that he'll be late for dinner today." He told us.

All of us nodded, gaining our attention back on the TV.

Hoshi's POV

I was dancing while the loud music's playing. I've been dancing for hours now. My legs are getting numb. I fell down to the floor when I finished. I was exhausted.

Suddenly the lights were turned off. I quickly sat up. I could hear footsteps walking towards me. I instantly stood up. I was actually kind of scared. What's going on?

"Who's there?" I asked. No answer was heard. It was too dark. I can't even sense if the person's near me. I spread my arms opened, trying to find the door.

I felt something on my hand. It's the doorknob. Finally, thank you god! I was about to open it and run away but when I was about to turn the knob, the lights were turned on.

I didn't bother looking back. My hands were focusing on the door. I tried to turn the knob but unfortunately, it was locked. I widened my eyes. Why is it locked?

"So. We meet again, Kwon Soonyoung." A voice was heard inside the room. I slowly turned my head and saw a girl with a hoddie covering her face.

"Who are you?" I asked. The girl slowly looked up and made eye-contact with me.

Wait, isn't she...?

--------

Sorry for the late update. I've been pretty busy lately, going on a road trip.

Either way, Vote and Comment for more :)