My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 77

Part 77

this chapter is dedicated to PurpleMask13 because she was so sweet in asking me to read her story and when I did read it, I loved it!!! Go check out her stories!!! It won't dissapoint!! This girl's got potential and talent!!!! 

Alec’s POV

It all happened so fast, that I couldn’t do anything about it. One second Alex was telling us how much we meant to her and the next, she was on the floor, withering in pain and agony. Everyone was shouting for her, but she couldn’t hear us, because she was in such pain. I knew she tried her hardest, Alex puts 110% into anything she does, but she couldn’t seem to keep conscious and she passed out.

She just stopped moving at all, I don’t even think she was breathing. Everyone ran to her in alarm, Marie couldn’t find a pulse anywhere at all. Everyone was panicking, and yet I couldn’t seem to move at all. I was frozen in the same spot, mostly in fear. I couldn’t move, for some reason.

(Alex needs you) My wolf spoke, pushing me.

That seemed to snap me into reality somehow. I quickly rushed to her side, pushing everyone away from her, making sure she didn’t get hurt or anything. When I didn’t feel any pulse either, I started panicking.

“Alex, come on, wake up!!” I yelled, slapping her a couple times.

After a couple minutes of useless slapping, I gave up. I leaned over her. I couldn’t believe she was dead. She was really dead.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open, as quickly as possible. I was so shocked I moved away and got up. What shocked me most was that they weren’t Alex’s pretty water blue eyes. They were blood red, completely unnatural and not Alex at all.

“Alex?” I asked, asking if it was her.

I laugh came out of her, it wasn’t her sweet, soft bell like laugh, it was deep and scary. I knew this wasn’t Alex at all. This was her evil side, the one that had taken over her body. My sweet, amazing, kind Alex was gone, and in her place and body, was this angry, devil demon.

“So this is Alex’s pathetic mate. She could do so much better. I could think of several better matches for her.” The voice boomed loud, it was like thunder.

Wait, I thought this was Alex’s bad side. Why was it talking as if Alex was a completely different person?

“I am not Alex, not even her evil side, she doesn’t have one. I am the devil itself. I have come to rule and destroy the world, making it into my own world, hell.” The devil himself boomed.

So this was the devil, not Alex’s evil side. I knew she was too good to have an evil side. What didn’t make sense is why was the devil taking over Alex’s body, he could easily take someone else’s.

“Alex’s body is the most strongest. It’s the most powerful. It’s also the only body strong enough to host me and my evil. Her 18th birthday that I am allowed out of hell, this is the only day I get, one day, ever. I will use to control all you worthless humans.” The devil boasted.

“Alex, I know you’re in there, come on, fight this guy, your 100x stronger than him.” I told Alex.

This caused him to laugh, that ugly booming laugh, it sounded wrong coming out of Alex’s small, petite, cute body.

“On any other day she would be stronger than me, but this is the one day I am as strongest. This is the only day I get to wreak my havoc on the world. Since I am in her body, I get to use her powers too. There is nothing you can do, I have won.” He yelled, as if he was enjoying our distress.