Chapter 7

Cameron above
_______________________________________

Mystery p.o.v

"Alpha we have the girl." My third in command told me through the mind link. "Great where is she now?" I asked it has been so long since I last  saw her. Oh how I missed Dakota we used to be best friends. Well until I had to move away but, now I'm back.

"She is in the cells right now, Alpha." I growled at that. She shouldn't be treated like that. "Why is she in the cells?" I ask "I'm sorry-" I cut him off   saying "Never mind just bring her to my room and hand cuff her arm to the bed. I don't want her running away." He responded with "Yes Alpha." Then went to bring her to my room.

When I found out she was a vampire's mate it made me furious. I was hoping and praying to the moon goddess that she would be my mate. It never happened and I found my mate but I rejected her. She was the packs omega and I didn't need a omega for a Luna. I needed a strong she wolf to lead my pack. I was deep in thought when my beta mind linked me saying. "Alpha we have a problem."

Dakota's p.o.v

I wake up and I'm handcuffed to a bed. I look around the room and take it all in. The room is a midnight blue with a dark grey accent wall. There is a big window to the left of the room that's when I realized I had a bobbie pins in my hair.

I take one out and try to unlock the handcuffs...key word try. 30 minutes later I'm still laying on the bed with handcuffs on me. I hear footsteps coming closer. I immediately hide the bobbie pin where they couldn't find it.

Two people walked into the room. I didn't make eye contact until I heard a familiar voice. "I'm sorry Kota." That's when I looked up and I saw my brother standing there with another man. "Cammy?! What are you doing here?" I yelled/asked him. "I didn't have a choice. I'm sorry." he told me then left me.

I was staring at the door dumbfounded. How could he do this? More like why did he do it? "Come on." The man told me and walked over to the bed and undone the handcuffs. This is my chance to escape I thought. "I have to go to the bathroom." I told the guy "You better hurry up." he told me and then pointed to where the bathroom is. I went inside and looked for a window. I went over to one but it was really small. I might be able to fit through it. I quietly open the window and look down.

Holy crap I thought. It looked like I was on the 3rd floor but there was a big tree by the window so I could easily escape. I stuck my leg out of the window and I was half way out when there was knock on the door. "Hurry up! I don't have all day!" He sounded really mad. I just picked up my pace and I got out of the window. I climbed down the tree once I got to the bottom I ran. 

I was running for a while until I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. I looked up and see Cameron standing there. "What do you want Cameron?" I ask him. "I know your mad at me right now but i'm doing this for you." I scoff "Then why want you let me go home or go back to Grayson!?" I yell at him. He looks down at the ground and says. "I can't tell you yet Dakota." I glare at him. "And why not?" He dosen't answer and just keeps looking at the ground. "Fine then." I say and start to walk away but he grabs my hand and says "I cant tell you.. but I can show you." I nodded my head and waited for him to show me.

He started to take of his clothes. "What are you doing!" I yelled at him but he said nothing  and took off his clothes until nothing was left except his underwear. He started to shake and I backed away. The next thing I knew there was a huge brown wolf standing where my brother once stood. I gasped and stepped back until I hit a tree and I couldn't go any where else. I didn't know what to say so I turned away from the him and ran.