Chapter 7 - Breaking and Entering

I stood awkwardly in Slate's room as he searched through his closet for something I could change into since my clothes were covered in orange powder.

"I have no pants that will fit you but you can just wear this button down shirt, it'll be like a dress on you." He said smirking as he tossed it to me. I held it up in front of my body and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah the shortest dress in the world." I said looking down and realizing it didn't even go down to my mid-thigh.

"Here, you can wear these high socks if it makes you feel more comfortable." He said smirking as he threw me a pair of black socks.

"Is seeing me dressed like a slutty business person some sick fantasy of yours?" I asked batting my eyelashes sarcastically.

"Maybe, but that's all I'm going to give you so either stay in your dirty ass clothing or deal with it." He said winking at me as he made his way towards me.

"Well are you going to turn around so I can change?" I asked giving in and deciding I'd rather be wearing his clean clothing than my dirty ones.

"A couple minutes ago you were going to let me pull off your shirt and now you want me to turn around while you change?" He asked lifting his eyebrow questioningly with his signature cocky smirk on his face.

I huffed in annoyance mumbling 'whatever' under my breath as I pulled my halter top over my head and threw it onto his bed leaving me standing in just my burgundy lace bra and my jeans. I saw his eyes cloud over with lust as he looked me up and down hungrily. Loving the control I had over him, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off slowly to reveal my matching burgundy lace panties. He bit his lip and as I bent over to grab the white button down shirt, I noticed his eyes seemed to be following my every move. I started to button up the shirt but then stopped, pretending to struggle with the button that was directly below my bra.

"I can't get it." I told him, blatantly lying, but the once incredibly perceptive Slate now seemed to be in some sort of trance as he walked towards me never taking his eyes off my body. He buttoned it easily and I didn't miss the way his fingers purposely skimmed over the skin near my bra. His hands started to wander, no longer able to stay on the task of buttoning up the shirt for me.

He traced my collarbone with his thumb and I shivered slightly as he continued and made his way up to my neck, tracing the spot where he had once left a line of hickeys. Just as he brought his head down and started kissing my neck I pushed him off softly doing up one more button of the shirt and pulling on the black high socks he'd given to me.

"You're such a tease." He mumbled smacking by ass before swinging the door of his room open and walking out. I just chuckled quietly in response and followed him out of his room. As soon as I got into the living room I heard Christian let out a low whistle.

"Damn Willow, you look hot." He said as his eyes scanned over my body.

"Why thank you." I said winking at him and sticking my tongue out at Slate who had his eyes narrowed at Christian.

"We should go to the club soon." Christian said giving Slate a look that I couldn't decipher. I noticed Slate nod his head ever so slightly and I rolled my eyes at their attempt to be secretive.

"What was that?" I asked turning to look at Christian questioningly.

"What was what?" He said giving me an innocent smile, but I knew better.

"That look. I'm not an idiot guys." I said becoming more and more curious by the second.

"There was no look. We're just going to the club, right Rock?" Christian said turning to Slate for backup.