Chapter 8

~Anastasia's P.O.V~

I woke up feeling so happy and complete. Me and Andrew were finally mated. I look up to see him in his own slumber, peacefully. I can't help but stare at him and admire all his features. He's so handsome and I'm so lucky to have a mate like him. 

"See something you like?" He suddenly mutters with his husky sleepy voice, startling me.

"Why, yes I do. I can't help but feel lucky to have you as my mate," I say truthfully and he smiles. Gosh, that smile could light up the whole town. Yes, I quoted Taylor Swift, "now would you please remove your grip on me, so I could go take a wee?"

"Let me cuddle you just a little longer?" As much as he looks cute now, I can't control my needs.

"Fine, then I'll just do it here," I say and he quickly removes his grip.

"No, don't do it here. Just go," he pouts. Aww, he's so cute.

I chuckle and go do my business in the washroom. After brushing my teeth, I come out to see Andrew was already showered and dressed.

"Let's go. I'll make breakfast for everyone," I say and we both move out.

"Ana!" I hear someone call my name and turn around to see Robinson.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" He asks and I look at Andrew giving him a nod to move on, I'll be there and he leaves.

"So, what is it?" I ask him.

"Not here, come on in your room. It's the nearest," He says and opens the door of my room for me to walk in first," okay, so as you are Alicia's best friend, you might know all her secrets," he says and I tense up a bit.

"Well, that depends. Which secret are you talking about?"

"I've been trying to find out what's wrong with Alicia. She never lets me touch herself and my wolf does not like that," he says.

"I.. uh-mm.. Listen, Robinson. That's not my secret to tell. You'll have to give her a little time before she opens up with you. She takes time trusting people before opening up to them. I know, because I've been with her since kindergarten."

"I think you're right. But, as much as I understand, my wolf doesn't. He's restless for his mate and honestly I am too."

"I'll try to talk to her, though. Try to let her see that she can trust you," I say and his frown turns into an ear to ear grin.

"Thank you so much, Ana."

"No prob. Now let's go get breakfast. I'm starving,"

"Wait, why is your scent different?" He asks which causes me to turn a bright red. His eyes widen in realization,"you two mated didn't you? That blush gives it all away," he says which makes me blush harder.

"Shut up. Let's go."

-----------------------------------

After breakfast, me, Andrew, Robinson and Alicia were in my living room, all bored.

"So what do we do now? I'm so bored," Andrew says and I couldn't agree more.

"How about we play a game of never have I ever?" Robinson suggests and gives a pointed look towards Alicia we she doesn't seem to notice.

"Uh-mm, sure," I say and go to the kitchen.

I take out some small glasses and fill each with lemonade.

"Okay, so here are the rules. One of us is going to say a phrase and if you have ever done that then you pick up a glass and chug it, clear?" I say and they nod.

"I'll go first," Andrew says and spins the bottle which lands on me.

"Okay," I breathe in and think of something, " never have I ever used anyone else's toothbrush."

Robinson picks up a glass and chugs it down.

"Ew, bro. Don't tell me you used mine?" Andrew says with a disgusted look. Robinson just shrugs.

I spin the bottle, and it lands on Robinson.

"Hmm let's see. Never have I ever lied to my mate," Robinson says and Alicia is suddenly tensed. 

She has lied to him, that's for sure. What will she do now?

---------------------------

Cliffhanger!! Ha ha.