First RED Sniper x RED x BLU Sniper

A/N

Requested by: KoisukiAnata 

Thanks for the request! Now I know what you're probably thinking. 'Aren't you supposed to be working on the Thanksgiving specials?' Relax. I am. I've just made this one during extra time at school for the past... idk. Some time. Since I've finished it, I thought why not post it now. So yeah. I'm working on a Thanksgiving special while at school as well. I'm not telling you what it is so you will be surprised. Also, if you've made a request and one of the Thanksgiving Specials fulfills it, consider that your request. I'm too lazy to go back and mention you and your request. Lol. I'm mean. Anyways, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I readied my Bushwaka as I came up behind the BLU Sniper. This is my first real battle and the first time I've even met the BLU team. The guys told me that they suck and are just complete assholes. This is obviously just biased judgment. I mean, they battle each other all the time, so. I stayed low and walked over to BLU Sniper. He was standing in front of a window of the building, looking through his scope. Easy kill. I was just three steps away from a good kill. BLU Sniper looked up from his scope at something. As I raised my Bushwaka, he suddenly whipped around and charged into me. I was forced backwards into the back wall of the room. He pressed me into it and dropped his rifle. I tried to slash at him, but he pinned my hand and the giant ass knife in my hand against the wall. His fore arm was across my chest, almost on my neck. He smiled at me.

"'ello Sheila."I was stunned. I struggled to get my hand from his grip, but to no avail. He chuckled. He opened my hand and pried the knife from it. He then tossed it across the room. Now I was scared. The BLU Sniper placed his free hand on my waist and looked me up and down. He chuckled when he saw my fearful expression. "Scared?" He asked in a deep voice. He was about an inch or two taller than me, so his face was in mine. I scowled, but I was still scared. He chuckled again. Then... He pulled away. "Don't be. Oi won't hurt ya... Roight now anyway." He stepped back and looked me up and down again with a smile. I stared at him in shock. I opened my mouth to say something, but then quickly shut it. "So. You're the new mercenary for the REDs?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I answered quietly.

"What class?" He asked.

"S-sniper." I stuttered.

"Oi see." He held his chin in his fingers and looked me up and down again. "So how does such a beautiful Sheila woind up in a place loike this?" He asked, sincerely curious. I blushed.

"I... Uh... Well I wanted to do something like this. I got a job offering and took it gratefully." He nodded.

"Ah. Oi bet the blokes ovah at RED team are all over ya." I blushed more.

"N-no. Not really. At least... I don't think so." Sniper chuckled.

"Oi'm surproised. Oi know oi'd be." I blushed all the more. I looked down at the ground and clasped my hands together. He chuckled.

"Wot's your name sheila?" He asked.

"(Y/N)."

"That's a lovely name." He said. I giggled. He looked around and mumbled something.

"Tell ya wot. Oi'll let ya go if ya promise me one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You come back and visit me sometoime." I smiled.