Epilogue

• Dedicated to To All of My Readers

Last part... :( Hope you liked this story! :) Vote and comment! <3

The epilogue is dedicated to all of my readers. :))

Epilogue

Liam's POV

Lacie lived for a year with us in our home, while I was healing in the hospital. She helped us with song lyrics, sorted out our fan letters, and most importantly, this was a year when there was complete tidy in our whole house all the time.

We didn't go on tours that year at all because of me but we could still carry on with our album at home.

By next summer I was completely well again and I was ready to surprise Lacie with the greatest present she could probably get at the moment.

I payed for her flight to Paris and rented her one of the most expensive flats to live in, while she could learn in the french university she was accepted in.

"C'mon, Lacie, we're gonna miss the plane!" Zayn said getting more and more angry each time he said it.

"I'm not going, I changed my mind!" Lacie said folding her arms in protest.

"Lacie, please, dear, you must go!" Louis said pleading.

"I don't have to and I don't want to!" Lacie said fighting against tears.

Zayn sighed unbelievingly.

"Look, babe" Niall started." You will come back every break, and if you want we will visit you sometime too, and you will have so much to do and see there that you will probably even forget us..." he said, but that last part only made Lacie even more scared."Okay, okay, I didn't mean it..." he said.

"You ruined it, leprechaun..." Louis said.

"Look, Lacie..." I walked up to her having enough and put my hands on her shoulders." You know I love you. And I promise you I will always love you. But right now, I want you to have fun and do what you have always dreamt of. Me and the boys will go on tours soon and won't really have time to spend with you, and I don't want you to be here alone. That's why I want you to go to France and have fun. We will talk every day, I promise!" I said hoping she understood.

"Really?" she asked looking up at me.

"Really" I assured her.

"Okay..." she said.

"Finally!" Zayn shouted and the boys quickly sat in the car and we drove to the airport full speed.

I gave Lacie one last kiss before she left then let her go. She looked bakc at me, her blonde hair flying in the air, sandals click-clacking, and her bags swinging around her. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

She was the prettiest girl in the world, I decided.

"You sure was brave to let her go in such a big city alone an all..." Harry said." She's a great chick. Might find tons of callers there in Paris..."

I looked at Harry.

 "She might. But that won't change anything. I trust her" I said." And whatever happens, she will still be my Cinderella..."

The End

***

Sooo.... please vote and comment, for the other chapters too, and thanks for everything, already I've got so much from you guys, you light up my day, really. :) Even just one vote or comment, not joking. 

Please read my other fanfiction too, it's a Harry Styles fanfiction, and I"d like to say it's way better than this one, but I can't because I won't know until you comment, and you won't either, so please read it and vote and comment. ;)

Love ya all <3