Court Date

3 Months Later

Lena's POV

Today was the day that we would be facing whoever crashed into Sarah, in court. We still didn't know who did it, but I think Adam knows. He's been really anxious lately and will get upset at any little thing that goes wrong.

I woke up facing the balcony of our bedroom. I rolled over and saw an empty space next to me. There was a not on Adam's pillow. I unfolded it and read it.

Lena, Don't worry, I'm fine. I just need some time to think. I dropped Adalyn and Kennedy off with the guys, so that we wouldn't have to take them to court with us. I love you so much Lena. I'll see you at the court house. Love Adam

I read the note over and over. Parts didn't make sense. I shrugged it off and went to my closet to get changed for court. I picked out a white pencil skirt with a black tank top underneath a red blazer. I slipped on a pair of red stilettos and went to put some light makeup on. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and grabbed my keys along with my phone and headed off to court.

Adam's POV

After I dropped Adalyn and Kennedy off with the guys, I went back to the one place I never thought I would ever step foot in again.

Behati's house.

I got out of my car and went to go knock on the front door. I heard heels clicking as they approached the front door. I watched Behati open the door. "Hello Adam," She said. "Hi," I said. "Won't you come in," She said before I walked inside. "You couldn't wait an hour to see me in court?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"How can you live with yourself? You killed a 16 year old girl!" I shouted at her. "She made my boyfriend leave me!" She screamed back. "I left you because you're a psycopathic bitch! I fell in love with Lena, I fell out of love with you! Hell, I don't think I was ever in love with you!" I shouted at her.

Her facial expression went from happy to upset. "Excuse me? You never loved me?" She asked. "I did love you, I'm sorry." I said. Behati walked over to me. I braced myself, thinking that she was going to slap me. She grabbed my hips and pushed me up against the wall. She crushed her lips onto mine and tangled her fingers in my hair. I pulled her closer to me and picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around my back and I carried her over to the couch. I set her down and she pushed me back onto the couch. Moments later, she stripped down to only her bra and underwear. She ripped off my suit jacket, tie, and shirt. She climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck. I let out a moan before she grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

30 minutes later, I was tangled in the bed sheets with Behati in my arms. "What the fuck did I just do?" I said. "Don't worry Adam. I won't tell your precious wife. It'll be our little secret," Behati said before she climbed out of bed.

10 minutes later, I walked out of Behati's house and got back in my car. I headed to the court house. What did I just do? I just cheated on my wife, with no only my ex-girlfriend but the woman who killed my daughter.

Lena's POV

I watched Adam walk into the court room. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Hey babe," I said. "Hi baby," He said. The judge banged his gavel and started speaking. "Please bring in the defendant," He said. Now was when I was going to find out who killed my daughter. Would I be able to handle it without charging at them?

I heard the doors open and I turned around to see who it was. It was Behati. I felt tears form around my eyes. Her sister beating up my daughter wasn't enough, so she just had to kill her. Behati sat down next to her lawyer and the judge started talking again.

"Ms. Prinsloo, you are aware that when you blew that stop sign, you killed the pantiff's daughter, correct?" He asked. "Yes," She said. "And one of the plantiffs, Mr. Levine, is your ex-boyfriend, correct?" He said. "Yes," She said. "Is it true that a few weeks after Mr. Levine left you for Mrs. Levine, your sister beat up their daughter at school?" He asked. "Yes," Behati said.

"Due to the circumstances, seeming that you meant to blow the stop sign, you are sentenced to 5 years in federal prison." The judge said. I looked over at Behati, expecting to see her in shock, but she had a huge grin on her face. The baliff took her away and as she walked past me, she winked at me.

"Mr. and Mrs. Levine," The judge said. "Yes," Adam and I both said. "I'm very sorry for your loss," He said before he got up and left. Adam grabbed my hand and we headed home.

Once we got home, Adam took me hand and led me upstairs. He shut the door behind us and sat me down on the bed. "Lena, I need to talk to you," He said.

Jesse's POV

I unlocked Adam's front door and walked inside with MIckey and James who were holding Adalyn and Kennedy. "Let's hope that they aren't making their next sibling right now," James said as he and Mickey set the kids in the family room.

All of a sudden, I heard glass braking and screaming coming from Adam and Lenas room.