5: April Twenty-Seventh

I rubbed my fists over my eyes as i woke up

I rubbed my fists over my eyes as i woke up. I wasn't on the couch any more, but on Stefan's bed. "You moved me?" I yawned as i sat up, leaning against the headboard. Stefan was sitting at his desk, reading one of his journals, he only made a simple 'humph' noise.

"I was fine on the couch." I stated, straightening the blanket over my lap.

Stefan didn't look up at me, his eyes remained on his book. "Elena is downstairs, yelling at Damon, so i brought you up here so you could sleep in peace. Not sure where you were, but you were extremely tired, so i thought you could sleep better up here."

"Why is she yelling at him?"

"Because you weren't at Tyler's last night, and she thinks that Damon took you somewhere and compelled you to forget whatever happened." Stefan stated, flipping the page of his book.

"I wasn't with Damon. He yelled at me when i got here because he didn't know where i was." I shrugged, climbing out of bed. "I was at Tyler's."

"I talked to Tyler, he said you weren't. He said you two were sleeping on the couch together, and when he woke up, you weren't anywhere in the house." Stefan finally looked at me, but he looked confused.

"I'm going to go talk to Elena." I stated awkwardly, trying to walk out of the room.

"How could you do it?" All i hear  was Stefan slam his journal shut before he basically teleported in front of the door.

"Do what?" I froze, squinting up at him.

"How could you just forget? Why would you want to? It's not like we had a horrible time together - it was the opposite. We were perfect together." Stefan's eyes were wide.

"I don't know what your talking about, so if you can just stop blocking the door, i'll go." I stated slowly, starting to get a little bit scared.

"No, you need to remember!" Stefan flashed away for a second before he was back in front of me with his journal in hand. "Read this! Maybe something in it will make you remember!"

"I think you need some blood, you aren't acting normal." I backed away from the book that he was pushing towards me.

"You're the one not acting normal, Blair! Ever since the car accident, you haven't been yourself. It makes since now, though. Damon compelled you, but you can remember. Just read this!" Stefan shoved the journal towards me, pushing me against his bookshelf.

"No, Stefan. You're being crazy. You should probably go get some blood, or some bourbon. Calm yourself down." I stayed against the bookshelf.

"Fine, you don't want to read it, i'll just tell you some things about us." Stefan stayed in front of me, so i couldn't move away from the bookshelf. "April twenty-seventh, we met at a house party your first year at Lane Technical. April Twenty-ninth, we had our first kiss, under the Cloud Gate Sculpture after having a picnic in Millennium park. On May third, we slept together the first time in your roommates bed because all your clothes you had just pulled out of the dryer were still unfolded on your bed."

"None of this was with me, Stefan. You've been alive a long time, maybe one of the girls you dated looked liked me, and you're confusing her with me." I sighed, shrugging.

"It was you, Blair! I could never forget you!" Stefan said, flipping more pages. "On December twelfth, we got our own apartment and lived together. The first Christmas we spent together, we went to New York because you didn't to go home because you were still mad at your parents for sending you to Chicago in the first place. We stayed their until New Years because you wanted to watch the ball drop in person. All of this was with you, Blair. You just don't remember!"

Stefan seemed angry, but sad. "I wish it was me, because all of that sounds great, but it wasn't me. I'm sorry." I frowned.

"It was you!" Stefan screamed as he punched the bookshelf, a vase that was sitting on the shelf broke when he did. The glass of the vase piercing my shoulder. Blood starting trickling down my arm. "Oh my god, i'm - i'm sorry. I'm sorry." Stefan backed away towards his desk, the veins under his eyes showing up briefly. I held my shoulder as i ran out of his room, down to the living room, where Elena and Damon were still fighting.

"I was with Stefan all night, and your the only one who can compel her, so it was you!" Elena yelled at Damon, then glanced at me, "Blair, what happened?!"

"Your boy-" I paused, knowing that she'd get upset with Stefan if i said what really happened. "I didn't realize where i was when i woke up, and i was basically still drunk from last night, and i was freaking out about where i was, and i ran into the bookshelf."

"Are you okay?" Elena asked, coming to check my arm. Damon glanced at my chest as i spoke, realizing i was lying. "Where's Stefan?"

"He's still in his room, cleaning up the mess i made." I smiled falsely, removing my hand from my shoulder so Elena could look at it.

"Is this the vase i gave Stefan?" Elena pulled one of the pieces of glass from my skin. She looked at the print on the small shard.

"Oh, sorry." I shrugged, looking at it as well.

"Elena, how about you help Stefan? I'll give Blair some blood and pull the glass from her shoulder." Damon spoke, walking up to me.

"Yeah, okay." Elena nodded, walking up the stairs.

"So, what really happened?" Damon asked, as he walked me to the couch and sat me down.

"Was my story not very convincing?" I huffed, smiling small.

"Well, Elena bought it. But she can't listen to your heartbeat to tell if your lying or not." Damon stated, sitting next to me. He started pulling the shards out, setting them on the coffee table for now. "What happened?"

"Stefan lost it. I don't know what was wrong with him. He kept insisting that we were together once, and he got angry when i said whoever he was with, wasn't me. He punched the bookshelf i was leaning on, and i guess he hit the vase too, sending the glass into my arm." I spoke, wincing as Damon pulled each piece of glass.

Damon sighed, "I should have been listening to you guys. I was too busy fighting with Elena. She think's i compelled you to forget where you were last night. If i had heard Stefan, i would have been up there."

"I know you would of." I smiled small again. Damon pulled the last piece, biting his wrist and bringing it up to my mouth. I cringed at the taste as i swallowed his blood. My shoulder healing. "No matter how often i drink your blood, i'll never get used to the taste."

Damon laughed lightly, kissing my cheek.

The smile still on my face, "I'm still mad at you for kissing Katherine."

//

an; whoop whoop, another chapter i like. ((: Hope you guys like this chapter as well, please vote and comment your opinions!

Also, i've recently made two au edits for another wattpad-er (???), and i liked doing it. So if you guys ever want an edit for your guys' storys, feel free to message on here or on kik(@glberts) and ask! If you want to see some of my au edits, you can look at my au insta acc. Its @igaus :)) xx ashelina