Ben Nighttime Visit

*Maddy's view*

If you are wondering where Ben took me to cheer me up, well it was a small garden that is near my balcony.It really did cheer me up, tomorrow I have my last fitting for my dress.But right now I just got done braiding my hair, when I heard a knock.

But right now I just got done braiding my hair, when I heard a knock

I smiled because I knew who it was,so I got up and answered it.When I opened the door, I saw him standing there holding a bouquet of rainbow flowers.He had on a black muscle shirt and gray sweat pants on, along with his famous smile on his face.

Ben: "Hey."

Me: "Hi."

He looked nervous.

Ben: "I got you some flowers."

I laughed then took the flowers,and smelled them.I looked back at Ben, and kissed his cheek.

Me: "Thank you, their beautiful."

Ben: "Your even more beautiful."

I smiled,then let him in.After I put the flowers in a vase, we took a seat on my bed.I kept playing with my ring.

Ben: "I love that ring."

We smiled at each other.

Me: "Thanks, it was my moms."

I giggled while looking at him.

Me: "She started a little tradition with it."

I paused while smiling at the ring.

Ben: "And what's the tradition?"

I blushed.

Me: "She gave it to my dad, and he said that she told him, that 'when she found her soul mate, she would give him the ring'.She even wanted her future daughter to have it.So, she gave it to my dad and he never took it off...Until the day I was leaving,that's when he gave it to me.He also made me,my necklace."

After I told him that, he looked my ring then me with a soft smile.

Ben: "Are you?"

I looked at him confused.

Me: "Am I, what?"

Ben: "Are you going to give your ring to your true love?"

I thought about it, then smiled.

Me: "Yes."

I smiled more when I saw him scoot closer to me.

Ben: "Have you found him yet?"

I blushed while scooting closer to him.

Me: "Maybe."

I pretended that I didn't hear him, whiched caused him to laugh.

Ben: "You did, so do I know him?"

I know it's the love spell doing the talking,but my heart and mind is telling me to just go for it.

Me: "Yes, quite well."

I ran my left hand through his hair.

Me: "He has short dirty blonde hair.Very bright hazal eye's....And he is about to be king tomorrow."

He laughed.

Ben: "Well, I love this girl and just met her a week ago."

Me: "Oh, really?"

Ben: "Yeah."

Me: "Do tell me about her."

Ben: "Well, she has long beautiful rainbow hair, and ocean blue eye's...And she is also dating the future king."

I noticed that our nose's were touching.

Me: "That must be terrible to watch."

Ben: "I was gonna say the samething."

I can't take it anymore,I atleast need to taste those lips.So, that's what I did.I quickly pushed my lips on his, and he responded.His lips taste so great, and they are so soft.After that, we layed down and fell asleep while talking more.I fell asleep with my arms around his waist and head under his.