~30 Two for One 👭

Future Bonnie watched as Present Bonnie take several steps in her direction before stopping in front of her,"Before you ask...I am from the future. Ten years to be exact." says Future Bonnie.

"Me, from the future?"

Future Bonnie nods,"I know it's hard to believe but seeing as we grew up here in Mystic Falls, I highly doubt this should really be that hard to believe." Her eyes drifted behind Present Bonnie and towards Damon who stood there staring at her with wide eyes.

"You all have questions but first I must tell you that I can not answer any revealing questions about the future," her gaze stayed on Damon,"My life is perfect right now and I don't want any of you fucking it up for me." She cured.

"Wow, I curse in the future?" Present Bonnie asked.

Future Bonnie tore her gaze from Damon,"You do a a lot of things you didn't before."

Present Bonnies gaze then drifted down to her left hand and gasped,"You're - I mean, I'm married?!"

Future Bonnie cursed under her breath,"He is going to be so pissed about this." She says before taking a breath,"Yes I - we - are married. And No, I won't say to who."

Present Bonnie glances back at Enzo before turning back to her future self,"You said we needed to talk. About what exactly?"

"I had to come back. I had to get to you before he did." Future Bonnie says.

"Before who got to me?" Questioned Present Bonnie.

"Kai. He's a witch."

"Why would he be after Bonnie, I mean, Past Bonnie or is it Present Bonnie?" Tyler questioned,"My head hurts." He says.

"Well, as you can imagine, someone here in this very room pissed him off. So, he's getting revenge by targeting someone he cares about." Future Bonnie says.

"Who is it? Why pissed him off?" Matt questioned.

Elena stepped forward,"Could that someone be Damon?" She questioned.

Future Bonnie glances over at Present Elena and smiled. She was glad that they'd all remained friends. They were so happy in the future. She was happily married to the love of her life with three children and Elena had fallen in love with one of the men in this very room and Caroline was also married to the man of her dreams who also happens to be in this very room.

"I can't confirm nor deny that assumption." She says,"but I can tell you that if he succeeds in getting what he wants then this will affect our future." She says.

"Do you know what he plans on doing to her?" Damon questioned, appearing beside Present Bonnie who, noticeable to Future Bonnie, took a step away from him.

She watched as her past self snuck a glance over at Enzo who was sitting in a chair across the room. She watched as Present Bonnie continued to gaze at him from under her lashes before her cheeks flushed red when Enzo caught her gaze,"Is there something wrong, gorgeous?" He questioned from his place in the chair.

Present Bonnie blushed and shook her head,"No, nothing." she says shaking her head while holding his gaze.

Enzo smiles his crooked smile at her before winking,"Whatever you say, Gorgeous." he says.

Future Bonnie watched their exchange in complete horror. Shit! He'd done it. He'd succeeded in giving her the potion. He was getting what he wanted. Present Bonnie was in love with Enzo!

"Shit!" She cured rushing over towards a still blushing Present Bonnie. She cupped her cheeks in her hands and gazed into her eyes. They were glazed over with the Same affection she had when she looked at her husband.

"What is it?" Damon questioned.

Future Bonnie glances over at Damon, their eyes meeting. How was she suppose to tell one of the most important men in her life, who at this time was still in love with her, that Kai had succeeded in making Present Bonnie fall in love with Enzo?

"What I am about to say won't be easy to hear but I am going to need for you to stay calm and not flip out." She says turning towards him,"You have a tendency to go a little senile about things."

He holds Future Bonnies gaze,"I can't make you any promises." He says, causing her to smiles softly. Even in the future he says that about any and everything she asks him not to flip out about. He was still the same old Damon but with a little more patience.

"I see that will never get old." She says.

"Never get old?" He questioned,"Does that mean that I'm still around?" He questioned with hope in his eyes as he glanced over at Past Bonnie.

Future Bonnie frowned. She didn't want to lie to him but she couldn't reveal the future,"I don't want to lie to you, Damon but..." She trailed off.

She watched his expression fall before a blank look crossed over his face. She hated to see him like that, seeing him shutting down. So, with a sigh, she moved to stand before him,"What I will tell you is...you are one of the most important men in my life." She says, placing a hand on his cheek.

"How important?"

"Important enough that I named ou- my son after you." She says with a smile.

Damon's gaze shot up to meet hers. She'd had a son? And she named him after him? He must really be important to her if she named her son after him,"How did I take having a kid being named after me?"

She smiles,"You were a smiling idiot. You wouldn't stop smiling for a few weeks." She chuckled.

"What about your - your husband? How did he feel about it?"

"He took it very well. Seeing as the two of you are basically one in the same he was just as happy about it."

Damon's gaze drifted towards Alaric. He HAD to be Bonnies husband. He was his best friend and they were Damn near one in the same.

"Um, what the hell is that?" Caroline questioned while pointing to Present Bonnie and Enzo chatting it up,"Since when did those two become so close?"

Past Bonnie shook her head,"They don't...not yet anyway." She says as she moved towards Present Bonnie and placed her hand on her head causing her body to go limp,"That's what we need to talk about." She says turning towards Damon who'd quickly picked her up and placed her into the couch.

"What did you do to her?" He growled.

"Calm down. She's asleep."

"You said 'that's what we need to talk about'. What did you mean?" He asked.

Future Bonnie took a deep breath, glanced over at Enzo before meeting Damon's gaze again,"Bonnie, she's - she's in love with Enzo."

"You have got to be shitting me!" Caroline yelled.