31 | One Minute

this chapter is dedicated to invisible castaway_ :) thank you for the never ending support and your spammed comments, i love reading them all! 

31 | One Minute

Breakfast was silent. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I have no idea where my life is heading right now.

"Hey Blue." I said in a tone of voice I use on Camille.

"Mm." Was all he said, without even looking up.

"Have you killed anyone?" I asked. Hey, if he's planning on keeping me here for a long time might as well be acquaintances.

He looks at me, raising his eyebrows and an expression on his face.

I stopped chewing for a while and swallowed my food down. "...Right, probably a stupid question." I said.

He gets back to eating. "You think?" He says.

It was silent again. Or maybe not, maybe we shouldn't be acquaintances.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asks.

"Oh I don't know, let's see, I woke up in this strange place and was almost taken advantage of by some guy who's named after a letter, whose brother by the way is named after a color, that's you. I probably slept like a baby last night!" I rolled my eyes.

He managed to sneak a little smile. I don't know why but it sent me a small relief that he did.

"I'm sorry about my brother." He looks at me.

There was a short pause before he speaks again, "I ordered your maids never to leave your side, but they went against my command." He says.

I pursed my lips. "They were afraid too."

"What did your brother mean when he said—"

"Feel free to go around, leave my house and walk around town if you must, you can take my men with you." He says before standing up.

"I have prior appointments. I won't be joining you for lunch, see you at dinner." He smiles and walks out.

"Has he left?" I asked Haru and she shakes her head. I changed into the clothes Haru prepared for me, plain t-shirt, skinny jeans, and converse.

"It's okay for me to leave his house, right?" I asked Miko and she nods. "As long as we're with you, his men too." She says.

I nod and turn to Haru, "Does he hate nosy people who can't mind their own business?" She hesitates before answering, "He's a very private person."

Time to get nosy.

"Let's follow him." I told them, to which Miko quickly protests. "I don't think that's a good idea."

I shrug and walked out the room. "Oh I think it's a very good idea."

Calum | POV

Ashton flew to Washington first thing in the morning, accompanied by Harry.

Today is the day James will be stepping down as the President of the United States. While media is distracted, the Mafia will move, INFAMOUS will move.

Sophia, Michael, and I are on our way to the docks. We're heading to the village to try and ally my father.

Sophia drove, I took the front seat, while Michael sat in the back.