Chapter 2

It was almost the end of October but I never get the answer of my prayer, I recently asked him and I told myself maybe this is not for me and I stopped asking.

Jesus is a promise keeping God. As he promised and said on Jeremiah 33 : 3 "Call to me and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvellous things that you know nothing about "
I asked and called him and he also kept his promise to me. Thank you God. God is great.

That night on October I'm not sure about the date because I do not documented. My body was so weak and I slept as usual and I got the answer of my prayer. He answered my prayer and took me to Heaven and Hell for three nights. On the first night I was taken to Heaven and on the second night I was taken to Hell and on the third night he showed me the end times, the judgement day and many more

HEAVEN
He took me out of my body and I knew I was travelling far away out of the Earth but I ended up in a small Island. All the fresh green grasses were surrounding me they all looked fresh and they were shining and very clean. I hear a soft and silent river flow I ran and seek for the river because I love to hear the river flow it makes me feel refresh. Then I was standing between two rocks and under me there was a small but huge water fall. Behind me there was a hole between the rocks like cave the flowers were hanging all over the hole. I entered the hole and when I was at the other end of the whole a big golden brown gate was in front of me. I tried to look inside from the outside of the gate but I couldn't see anything. Then I tried to climb over and get in but the gate was too high I couldn't. Suddenly the gate was opened just for me with no one opening . I stepped in and looked around, I saw a long path with both sides of beautiful and colourful flowers blooming perfectly.As far as my eyes can see was a long path with both sides full of beautiful flowers .

The path was also very white and clean where not a single spot of black dirt could be found. Flowers that I've seen are having no similarities with the flowers we have here on Earth. Everything was perfectly beautiful and clean and I can see the things living inside there are praising God. So I knew that I was in Heaven and I decided to have a walk and look around. As I was having a walk I saw a very big glass house on the right side of the path.

It was so beautiful and the glasses looked like as if they are flowing and have life. It have a big railing made of gold. So I peeped from outside of the glass and I saw that it was a church in heaven. All the chairs are arranged like how we arranged in church. But they are different because they are made of gold and they were arranged not for many people but for few people. The glasses of the windows were decorated with different kinds of beautiful stones. I saw the door was opened so I went towards where the door was fixed, I stepped inside of the Heaven's Church.

As soon as I stepped inside I was filled by the presence of God. I felt so peace in that place which I've never felt before. I was like having a warm hug suddenly, all of his mercy, his holiness, his kindness, his love filled me. It was so peaceful, joyful and beautiful. My heart was melting in peace and that's where I met my savior Jesus Christ.