Chapter 15: Secret Drama

Thursday September 17th

(Y/n) made the smart decision of taking her jacket with her this time, and paced up the road to school. She appeared to be in a good mood thanks to her tour to the twins' house and how they seemed delighted to see their friend with food. Sadly, (Y/n) could only get at a certain distance with ought risking catching the infectious cold, and the two sisters looked tired from the kerfuffle so the female decided to just leave the food for them and give a quick greeting and departure.

Though she misses her friends in and outside of school, (Y/n) had enjoyed learning a bit about her new class mates and their attitudes. Unfortunately, she started feeling the paranoid sensation of being observed once again, the girl started sense the presence of someone -not somewhere imaginary- but beside her. The (e/c) eyed student would have ignored the person -since it was normal to see other teenagers and kids on the way to school- had she not spotted the golden curls reflecting the morning light. The surprised female swiftly turned her whole body to face the suddenly turned up male. He laughed mockingly at her startled expression and patted her on the head, ruffling her neatly made hair. "Don't patronise me! Where did you come from?!" After sorting the messy, (h/c) locks, she looked around herself to check where he had appeared from when a darker realisation overtook her. "Have you been watching me all this time?" She knew it was a far fetched idea, in her mind he could have just been passing by and merely spotted her, but the way he had silently walked right behind her and the demeanour he possessed as he closely watched her rubbed the female the wrong way.

There was swift flash of panic in the boy's features but they smoothed out as he put on a confident smile, "What are you talking about angel, it's just a wonderful coincidence." (Y/n) took a moment to become cognisant of the term he used when referring to her.

"Angel?" The girl stared at the boy, nonplussed at her realisation.

"Don't flatter yourself, I give everyone nicknames." He gave her a reassuring smile, making sure to mask his anxiousness behind the nonchalant grin. The female began walking again -deep in thought and consideration at the supposed compliment- while the buoyant goof continued with her.

"Thank you....? But, why would you give me the label of-"

"(Y/n)! Do you know what the time is?! We must be running late, let's catch up with all the other people!" He grabbed the girl's hand and started to jog towards the school, hauling the stunned female after him.

Time Skip

When the pair finally reached the gate of Toritsukimasu High, the girl ripped her hand from the loquacious teenager's grip, taking the moment to catch her breath and check the time on the phone. She nearly snapped at that moment, but was too exhausted to even switch to her angry self. "We have 50 minutes before school starts! I'm 30 minutes earlier than usual." But what added to the girl's activation was the response Ryo gave her.

"Oops." She stared at him with a blanc expression, trying to decide what emotion she should exhibit that resembles what she is feeling right at that moment. But after a while of hopeless endeavouring to express her rage, she gives up on herself and decides to walk away from the indifferent male. Ryo noticed this and immediately followed pursuit, "If your upset that you have nothing to do, I don't mind hanging out with you." The blond joined the exasperated girl with a mellow smile, but she was having none of that.

"I'll be fine on my own." (Y/n) tried to repress her anger and made it blunt she needed to be left on her lonesome.

"Come on angel, don't be upset. At least you won't be late for any of your classes." He playfully poked her in the arm and cheek, but that just seemed to only be playing on her patience.