The wrong place at the wrong time (2)

^Francisco Lachowski as Chase Ryder
___________
•"A girl and a guy can be friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late...or maybe forever"•
___________

ALLISON POV:

"Okay, let's play 21 questions," I say excitedly, "I love that game for when you just meet someone!!"

"Okay me first, why is THE Chase Ryder staring at you?" she says like its the most important question in the world.

Ryder, seriously?

I turn around and sure enough Chase was staring at me, even when he saw I knew he was staring, he just kept staring, not moving a muscle or even blinking, like he was observing me from afar.

I kept eye contact with him until Aiden, I think it was, nudged him and pointed to a blonde cheerleader who was smirking at Chase, he tore his eyes from my own reluctantly and looked at the blonde who winked at him the second he got eye contact with her.

I roll my eyes and look back at Bella, "I have no clue" I reply matter of factly.

"Anyways" I continue "what's your hobby, like not nerdy?".

"Well" she says thoughtfully "I love surfing".

"Really that's so cool, how often do you go to the beach?" I ask, the beach is just over an hour away from here so she couldn't go that often.

"Pretty often" she sighs, "my parents aren't exactly low on money" she rolls her eyes like there's more to the story.

"But what does that have to do with it?" I ask carefully, I can see just by the way she says it, there is something up with that.

She looks at me "we own a lake house a bit away from here that leads in to the beach, we even have a boat but I'm not allowed to drive it anymore because of some incidents that have previously occurred" she says looking guilty.

"That's so cool" I say excitedly.

"Yeah, but anyways, what do you do?" She asks curiously.

"I kinda really really love to skate" I say smiling sheepishly, not gonna lie, I know I'm not the worst at it.

"That's even cooler" she replies smiling brightly.

"Yeah", I laugh."Your go".

"Okay, favorite color?" She asks looking at me curiously like she generally wants to know.

I don't get to answer as the bell goes signalling the end of break.

***

So apparently most of my classes are with the devils spawn or one of his badass buddies!!

Fucking great, just fucking amazing!!!!

Note the sarcasm.

But on the bright side, most of my classes are also with Bella, well apart from photography, unfortunately, Chase and one of the twins were in that class, I think it was Jacob but I'm not too sure.

I'm at home now and I'm just lying on my bed being bored as hell, but the worst thing is that I can't stop thinking about Chase!!!

I haven't thought of a guy like that since Tyler...

I mentally scold myself for thinking about him and what happened and try and busy my mind with other thoughts.

Mom was at work again, no surprise there, and Blake was out with his buddies so I was home alone.