Seventeen

*Warning: this chapter is going to suck.*

"Hello? Earth to Rachel? Can you hear me?" Lana said. She began waving a hand in my face.

"YOUR LOCAL EMO DAD IS HERE!" I shouted. Lana gave me a puzzled look.

"Can I speak to your brain operator?" Jennifer asked from across the room. Me and Lana were sharing a room with Jennifer, Ginnifer, Meghan, and soon to be Emilie and Chloe.

"Wait.. You're a dad?!" I heard someone yell from across the apartment. I jumped up from where I was sitting.

"Chloe! You're here!" I yelled. I ran over to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Yeah, good to see you, too." She said. I pulled away from her and have a light smile.

"Our room is this way." I said. I started walking off towards the hall and I heard Chloe's footsteps behind me. As I approached the white door, I took Chloe's luggage from her.

"You choose which bed, and bathroom." I said as I opened the door. There were two beds, two closets, two bathrooms, one TV mounted on the wall, two desks, and about three windows.

"We're going to be here all week." I groaned. Chloe laughed.

"This is going to be so fun." Chloe said sarcastically.
____________
I WUV YOU ALL!

Thank you for 300 votes!

-LeAnna