Epilogue

Hey readers! (For the one last time)

I'm just ready with my little thank you note. I can't thank each and every one of you by tagging you all here. It would be impossible. You all have been so wonderful throughout this ff- ignoring all my grammatical errors and late updates. I thank you all for that!

You all took out time from your schedules to read it and further voted for it and commented on it, this means a lot to me. You all are amazing! Thank you so much!

To all my silent readers, thank you to you all as well because my real motivators were you. You all made me want to improve every fucking time  I saw that reads are high but votes are less, you all showed me that I was lacking somewhere! I used to write with more efforts so that I can make you all vote for my ff.

Coming to the issue you all had with me in the last update. There was someone who asked me to quit writing, no sweetheart I won't. I still have Manan: Fame Money Passion for my readers. I'll keep on writing. All those who were heart broken yet they had faith in me, well thank you! Thank you so much!

I know many of you were angry somewhere that Manan didn't get a happy ending, they're meant to be together and stuff, but that doesn't gives anyone the  right to abuse me. I'm a human and I'm bound to make mistakes but I'm so sorry I won't tolerate abuses and I certainly won't entertain any shit against my readers. So yeah coolqueennaina if you're reading this then buzz off and never ever abuse any other writer or other readers! Get that thing straight!

Lastly, this last update is a small token of love for two ladies here who took a stand for me in the last update : TeeGee_TG saniyamemon99

Love and hugs
Sasha

----------------------

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
- James Arthur Baldwin

3 years later
Name- Nandini Murthy
Age- 26
Profession- singer/ artiste/ performer

Yes that's me. Damn I'm 26 now and today is the day I've my 100th concert, bit of an achievement, isn't it? In the last three years I've cracked three albums and all of them topped the charts. My first album was with the famous fab5. It was amazing. They all made me who I am today and I owe it to them.

I chose New York to be the place for my 100th concert. This city has always amazed me. NYC! This is such a beautiful city with so many exciting people around. I've always been amazed with this city and this city is close to my heart. This is the place my father for the first time confessed his love to my mom. This place was special to my parents. Amma Appa bless me.

I walked downstairs to have my lunch and then leave for the event. As soon as I stepped down I felt tiny arms wrapped around my legs.

Awww my cute munchkin. I took the little girl in my arms and kissed her on the cheeks.

The girl giggled at this.

"Maaaaaasiii", she giggled happily.

"Yes baby, where's you momma who left you like this?", I asked her.

She was an adorable 2 years and a few month old kid. She has become everyone's life. She was so cute and adorable that no one can say a no to anything that she demands. All she has to do is lay her finger at what she wants and she gets it.