Extra 1

Please note that this is no longer an actual chapter, just something that I had written long ago. This is no longer part of the actual book. Thank you. This is also not edited.

Two And A Half Years Later

"Mummy!"

"Daddy!"

"It's Christmas!" They both yelled together, jumping up and down on our bed. Four year olds these days.. "Get up! Get up!" They continues to yell over and over again. Damian and I sat up and they both hugged us, their eyes gleaming with excitement.

As a little present, Damian and I both got them sessions for ice skating since one time they'd seen people ice skating on tv and begged us to take them ice skating. It was a little treat that we thought they'd love. We were taking them today, then after we were heading over to my parents' for Christmas dinner.

"Presents! Presents!" They kept repeating it until Damian had to tell them to wait outside so we could get dressed. Let's just say, Damian got his Christmas present from me early.

Once the kids were out the room, we could still hear them chanting 'presents' over and over again. I got out of bed first, throwing on some undergarments and my dressing gown. "You know, I was really enjoying that view."

"Damian," I say, rolling my eyes, "you pervert." He simply shrugs and gets out of bed himself, putting on some boxers and walking towards the door. "Aren't you going to at least put on a shirt?"

"Nah. Don't you like the view?"

"You know I do, but it's winter. It's cold."

"Baby, I'm fine. Now come on, before the kids trash the place." He grabs my hand and pulls me out the room towards the living room where the kids were. They were sat around the Christmas tree chatting away and babbling on about what Santa had got them. "Alright, you guys wanna open presents from Santa?" They squealed and ran to their stockings, pulling out their presents. They ripped open their presents, squealing with happiness with what they got.

"Thank you, Santa!" They both said aloud, grinning away. After they finished unwrapping everything from Santa, we all sat around the Christmas tree. Riley sat in Damian's lap, and Ryan sat in my lap. The kids opened their presents which they loved, and they passed Damian and I our presents which we opened.

We all hugged, thanking each other. The kids opened their number 25 on their advent calendars, enjoying the big chocolate they received. They ran around the house with excitement and boy oh boy they were definitely hyper. "I'm so tired, love." Damian told me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I giggle.

"It is half seven in the morning."

"Half seven?!" He exclaimed tiredly. "Were we this annoying when we were younger? Getting up so early just for presents?"

"Probably. But let them have their fun, they're only this young once. As they grow older they might decide they want to get up later."

"Ugh but I'm so tired now."

"Well, we did have a late night."

"Damn right we did." He mumbled, kissing my neck. "Wouldn't mind going for round two."

"Damian, the kids are awake. They're bound to walk in."

"We have a lock for a reason.." I turn around and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"I thought you said you were tired, hm?" I tease, grinning at him. He rolls his eyes at me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Kids! We're going to lie down, don't disturb us!" He bellowed out throughout the house so that they heard him.