#4

Nobody would go on the roller coaster with you no matter how much you begged and pleaded, they were all in denial.

"Cmon please! It's not even scary!" You asked, more like begged, once more.

Nobody answered and it was silent for a few seconds.

"Fine! I'll go." Thomas said giving in. You squealed with excitement and pulled him by the arm to join the queue.

"Well I'm guessing you love roller coasters?" Thomas chuckled.

'Not as much as I love you.' I thought.

"Yes! You don't?"

Thomas smirked nervously looking toward the ride which was getting closer every second.

"Yeah." He scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Do you need me to hold your hand?" You blurted. You internally face palmed yourself.

Thomas chuckled at how cute you were.

"Just the two?" A man asks. You both nod and he directs you through to your seats.

The man told you to pull the harness down as he repeated the same instructions to the people in front.

You and Thomas were sat in the back. The best seats on a roller coaster.

"Y/N?" Thomas says.

"Yes Tommy?" You reply.

"I think you forgot something."

"What is it?" You wondered.

"This." He leans over, cups your cheek and softly kisses you. It was a gentle and passionate kiss. Perfect.

You both pull away and smiling widely.

"What was that for?" You giggles wanting more.

"I needed some good luck." He blushes.

"Need some more?" You half joke, chuckling.

"Yes please." He moves near you again and pushes your lips together. Your lips move in sync and you smile into the kiss. He notices it and does the same.

A beeping sound interrupts the moment and you both pull away quickly. You sit back in your seats as the harnesses come down. Once they were fastened and checked by staff, Thomas slides his hand in yours.

"Hold tight love."

The ride starts with a jolt and you were off. His grip tightens as the carriage increases speed. You laugh at his facial expression as well as the tickling sensation in your stomach as the ride dips and turns and flips.

There was a flash near the big huge drop indicating that there was a camera taking your photo up ahead. You posed for the camera as your car approaches it still holding Thomas's hand.

As soon as the ride was over you jumped out your seat and beckoned Thomas to follow. He stood up shakily as you laughed and helped him regain balance.

"I thought you liked roller coasters." You giggled.

"I do..maybe..."

"Not!" You added. He finds his stability and slides his arm around your waist.

"What was that flash near the drop?" Thomas questions now walking beside you.

"The photo." You laugh.

"Photo!" He whines.

"Yep! And I'm gonna go see it!" You start running toward the shop that displays the images as Tommy chases after you.

"No!" He shouts after you laughing.

You reach the counter and look at all the photos along the screens. Your eyes land on your car and you laugh so hard you thought you were going to die in tears.

Thomas comes behind you, hands either side of you on the counter as he breathes heavily.

"Oh no." He sighs.

In the picture you were (imagine what pose you did) and Thomas had his mouth in a large '0' shape while his eyes were practically bulging out of his skull!

"You look absolutely attractive!" You snort.

"So do you." He winks.

You turn and face him as he leans into you again. You lean against the counter as your bodies press together. You both smile like idiots as he melts his lips onto yours perfectly.

You hear wolf whistles and break apart. You turn your head to see the four of your friends grinning almost as wide as you and Thomas.

"Finally!" Dylan yells.

You roll your eyes and turn to the attendant at the counter.

"I'll take this one please." You point to your photo. A hand pulls your arm down and hold them both at your waist hugging you tightly.

"No she won't." Thomas says putting his chin on your shoulder as he attempts to prevent you buying the embarrassing image.

You throw the amount of money needed on the bench and back away so the man could take it before Thomas did.

"Here you go Miss, enjoy." He laughed handing you the photo chuckling.

"Damn you." Thomas complains poking out his tongue.

"Let me see!" Dylan snatches it out of your hand showing Kaya, Ki Hong, Tyler and Will. They all laugh in amusement.

"I'm sorry Tommy, I'll make it up to you don't worry!" You said wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Good that." He giggles kissing you once more.