thirty nine

Picture on the top of Harry at James Corden's Late Late Show where he got a fUCKING TATTOO. OMFG.

THAT SHIT WAS INTENSE AS FUCK.

WHAT IF NIALL HAD THE 'TATTOO' BOX OMFG.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV ( YAAAAYYYY! c: )

"Try me."

"Wait, are y-you actually serious?" Lucy stutters.

"Of course I am, what'd you expect." I chuckle, "Fucking try me. You won't."

"You think I won't do it again?"

"Nope, because you're a chicken."

"A chicken?" she leans closer to me so that her lips are close to my ear. I can feel her warm breath and she whispers, "What if I want to be fucked hard, Daddy?"

I gulps and she traces her finger teasingly over my chest, close to my nipple.

She's really fucking begging for it.

"C'mon, Kitten. I dare you to do it. You don't know what will hit you."

Her hands move dangerously low to my crotch area. She stops right at my growing bulge, slighty pressing onto it. I let out a throaty groan, failing miserably as I try to cover that up with a cough.

She giggles, she fucking giggles.

"You love this effect you have on me, don't you, baby girl?"

"I would lie if I said I didn't." she smirks and bites her lip, continuing to torture me. If she goes on with this for 1 more minute, I think I would actually cum in my pants.

"You're gonna crash the car if you don't stop." I lie. Well, technically I didn't lie. The car would actually crash. But I also just said it so she would finally stop this torture, so I wouldn't cum in my pants and let me focus on the road.

However, with that being said, she just continues to tease me even more by saying, "So then it would be quite convenient to stop on the side of the road, wouldn't it, Daddy?" and she traces his finger across my chest again.

"Or you could just wait when we arrive at my mum's?"

"Nah, I wouldn't want to leave you like this now, would I?"

"I don't know what you want. I know what I want, I definitely do, but it's up to you." I run a hand through my long hair.

"Knowing you, I'd say that we want the same thing." she whispers in my ear and bites my earlobe right after, making me groan again.

"You sure?" I ask.

As a response, she grabs my right nipple between her two fingers and carefully pinches it, "Positive."

I bite my lip and glance at her from the corner of my eye, "You asked for it."

"Pull over, Daddy. Let's play."

Fuck.

She won't know what'll hit her. She won't be able to walk properly, that's for sure.

"You know I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, don't you?"

"I know. You mentioned something like that."

"Good girl." I smirk.

"It feels like ages ago since you've said that to me."

"It does, doesn't it? Funny." I chuckle and stop the car. Lucky for us, we're somewhere where not many people would come. So we would be able to do whatever.