Thanksgiving Special Scout x Child

A/N 

I'm pretty sure somebody had requested a Scout x Child so here ya go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"Scooooouuut!"

"Whaaaaat?" He mimicked.

"When's dinner? I'm hungry!" I complained. Scout shrugged.

"Engiiiiiiiieee!" I yelled.

"Yes darlin'?" Engie responded from the kitchen.

"Is dinner ready yet?"I asked.

"No, but it will be soon." I groaned. I started sagging on the couch, so much so that my butt started hanging off the couch. I slowly slid down off the couch groaning.

"Scout." I groaned.

"What?" He groaned back, mimicking me.

"I'm bored."

"You were hungry just a second ago."

"Yeah I am."

"But you just said you were bored."

"I am bored."

"Are you hungry too?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Ohhhh!"I slapped his leg which was right next to me.

"You knew that the whole time." He chuckled. After a few moments of silence, I hopped up and climbed back up on the couch. I climbed up on the back of the couch and then walked over so I could be above Scout. "Let's do somethin'."

"Like what?" He asked looking up at me.

"I dunno." I smiled and jumped. Scout wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him in mid air so I wouldn't slam down on top of him. He smiled down at me and I squirmed in his arms. He let go and I stood up on his lap. I turned around to face him. "Scooouuut! C'mooooon!"

"What?" He asked.

"I want to do something."

"Well what do you want to do?" I climbed up on him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I sat back on my heals and held myself up on his chest.

"I dunno! Something fun!" I let go and fell backwards onto his lap. He chuckled.

"What er you doin'?" He asked.

"I dunno."

I stretched my legs out and tried to touch his face with my foot. He turned his head away. I giggled and stretched more. He smiled and grabbed my feet. I squealed as he stood up, holding me by my legs. I felt pressure in my head and my hair hung down. Scout started jumping. I made monotone noises and giggled at what it sounded like when I was being bounced. Scout reached down and grabbed my hand. He flung me up over his shoulder.

"Weeee!" I giggled as he spun around. He jumped up and down again. When he stopped, he set me down on my feet and my head spun. I started walking and it felt like I was sideways. I fell forward and caught Scout's legs. I giggled and he laughed.

"Careful." I looked up smiling at Scout. I stood up and Scout started walking off towards the kitchen. I hurried up and followed him. He stopped before turning the corner. He grinned at me. "Since yer hungry..." He looked around and leaned down closer to me. I turned my ear towards him. "Whatdaya say we snatch a little somethin' from da kitchen?" I smiled excitedly and nodded. He looked around the corner, and then crouched down in front of me. "Okay, he'e's da plan." Scout explained the elaborate plan he had made. I smiled and nodded to show him I was following along. "Ya got it?" He asked. I nodded. "Ya sure?" I nodded again. "'Kay, les go." Scout and I both walked into the kitchen casually. Engie was in there cooking with Pyro. Engine saw us walking in together, and eyed us suspiciously.