Chapter 26: Kiss Me

Chapter 26
Cade Felix Thompson
Kiss Me

Chad and I are together again, which makes me so happy that I could just fly up high in the clouds and never want to go back to the ground again. At first, I thought he was going to reject me. That same feeling I had experienced back in the old days, I felt it once again. But now that Chad accepted me back to his life, I couldn't ask for more. I can't get any happier. Chad is the best thing happened to me. Sounds cliche, but it's true. He can make my heart beat faster just by feeling his presence around me. He can light up my whole world by smiling at me. He can make me feel alive when he's loving me.

Chad's resting his head on my shoulder, his fingers entangled with mine, and I sigh in contentment. I'm still full of regrets, but I was living in Hell before. I can't change what decision I made back then, but I can change what the future would look like. Having Chad in my arms, the decisions I will be making will be for the both of us, to be together forever. And no one's going to stop us this time. Chad lifts our entangled fingers up in the air, pointing at the moon, and together, we watch our hands' sillhoutte through the glossy shine of the moon.

"I like watching our hands tangled with each other," Chad whispers as he gives me a faint, full of love smile and I lean down to plant a soft kiss on his lips. As usual, the taste of his lips gives me sparks and electricity throughout my body. I like feeling his lips against mine. It makes everything even more perfect. "Seriously, I'd like to see our hands always like this."

"We can do this every time you want, just tell me," I mumble against his lips and he pecks my lips soflty. I chuckle and my free hand finds its way to trace his jawline, to his cheeks, and to his eyes. I stare at his eyes for a couple of seconds and his eyes tell me everything; he loves me. Tears well up in my eyes. I don't want to ruin this moment by looking like a fool, but I can't help it. This feels surreal. Everything doesn't seem real. Chad really makes me happy and without him, I'd practically die. He runs his nose against mine and smiles. "I really love you, Richard Neil Sky. I can't live without you. I will never ever, never, ever, never, ever let you go."

Chad kisses my lips again and tears slide down my cheeks. He kisses me like he hasn't kissed me before; like it's the first time. He kisses me so softly like he's afraid that I'd break if he kisses me harder. He kisses me with all the love pouring out. I respond back with his kiss by deepening the kiss, my hands going straight to his hips, resting it. I lay him on his back and we just kiss with all the love and passion.

Shining bright moon. Physical contact. Full of love kisses. A very handsome, good man loving me. I think I have a perfect life now.

He encircles his arms around my neck, locking me safe and secure. I feel him smile against our passionate kiss, which makes me smile, too. Our lips are dancing with the sound of the wind, flawless and so smooth. He locks his legs around my hips and I chuckle against the kiss.

"You are aware that we're on your house's rooftop, right?" I whisper against his lips and he smirks. He looks really sexy when he smirks. When I was studying, I loved seeing his smirks. It made him look like a bad boy. I still love it. "We're not about to do something crazy here, righ - "

I got cut off when he ravishes my lips and I laugh. He brushes his groin against mine purposely and that triggers my mini me down there to get hard and I moan out against his kiss. The kiss becomes harder, deeper, and faster, as if we're hungry for each other's lips. The wind cools my skin, making the back of my hair stand up. Chad's fingers trail down my back that sends shiver up and down my spine, and he grabs the hem of my shirt, slowly lifting it up as his index finger trails my spinal cord. The intense kiss we're having makes my chest expand, filled with love. Chad pulls away from the kiss only to take off my shirt and start kissing me back again, his palms now rubbing my chest. He takes the two nipples in his fingers and starts tugging and rolling the bud that makes me moan out loud.

"We're the only ones in this house," Chad mumbles against the kiss and I can feel myself growing harder and harger. My underwear tightens and it feels like I'm about to have a breakdown. Are we ready to make love? I mean, we just got together. It's not like I don't want to make love with him, I really do. I just want to take our time slow and do the right things this time. But Chad beats me to it. "I want you, Cade. So much."

Chad fumbles with the zipper of my pants and a breath that I was about to release has been stuck in my throat. He looks at me right into my eyes and his eyes speak a thousand words, full of emotions. I cup his face and plant a soft kiss on his lips, slowly and carefully. Chad gives me a small smile and fully unzips my pants and yanks it down slowly, leaving me in my black boxers. Wanting the same thing, I tug off his shirt, throw it somewhere, as well as his pants. We begin to make out again, much heavier this time. I nip his bottom lip and he parts his lips, earning a moan from him. I shove my tongue inside his mouth, feeling and tasting every corner, part of his mouth. Our tongue clashes for dominance, which I win. Chad lets his guard down and I take ownership of the kiss we're having. He pushes me harder and I fall on my butt, looking at him with a confused expression. When I look into his eyes, his eyes are full of lust, darkening. I gulp when he starts to crawl and hooks his fingers in my boxers, and then he yanks it down and my manhood springs up, standing proud and firm and hard.

"You don't know how much I've been wanting to taste you, Cade." Chad says huskily, hangs his head low, opens his mouth, and a hot cavern wraps around me and a throaty moan comes out of my mouth, full of need and covered in thick pleasure. Chad groans, sending a vibration through my manhood that sends my hands flying up onto the back of his head, gripping his hair. Chad licks the side of my manhood until it reaches the tip and he swirls his tongue around the mushroom head, then he devours my manhood again, deep-throating me and I moan his name out loud.

This is making me crazy as hell. Chad keeps torturing me with his tongue and I've had enough. I clutch his hair and pull his mouth away from my manhood and ravish his lips with mine and then push him back on the ground. I yank down his underwear and his hard manhood stands and then falls on his lower abdomen. He's huge, I admit; 8 inches? I stare at his manhood with eyes full of lust and mouth watering. I grab his manhood and give it a slow pump and Chad releases a cry of pleasure as I continue to do him, a pre-cum leaking on the tip of his manhood. I lean down a bit and stick out my tongue, tasting the semen and must I say he tastes good. I take my time, running the tip of my tongue up and down his manhood, until I take him fully into my mouth and he groans out my name. Doing what he did to me just a few seconds ago, I deep-throat him with the best I can, relaxing my throat as I take him deeper into my mouth. Chad keeps moaning, grunting, and panting, as well as I. Chad's fingers grip my hair, guiding my head and I bob my head up and down. Even though the air is cool, we feel hot. Sweat starts to form on our body, and we're basically on fire, needing a more intimate physical contact. I pull out and starts putting butterfly kisses across his abdomen, up to his chest, bite his collarbone, lick his neck, hover my lips across his jawline, and plant a long-lasting kiss on his lips.