Chapter 1

Andreas POV

Catalina and I were high school sweethearts. She was crowned the Queen and I the King on our JS Prom. Everyone were envious of us. I remembered the first time we meet we both hated each other. We were like cats and dogs. Ayaw na ayaw ko siyang makita but then there's this saying the more you hate the more you love. Until that  one day came we both fell in love or should I say I fell in love with her. Both of us together, we both were untouchable. We run the whole school system. Though, There's something about Catalina that I can't explain. Most of my friends warned me about her. She's always  called the coldest and heartless. What Catalina wants, Catalina gets. It has always been that way. I easily caved in to her demands. When I'm with her it feels like I'm a drug addict and she's my drug. I always want her. I craved for her all the time. That's how much I love her. Siya lang ang minahal ko nang ganito hanggang ngayon. Then she met new sets of friends. Sabihin nalang nating mga bad influence sila but it was her that pushes everyone to their limits. We were once very happy until .....

-FLASHBACK-

"Hello??!" Sagot niya sa phone.

"For crying out loud Catalina where the hell are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for three days now!!" Galit kong sagot sa kanya.

"Well, good fucking morning to you too, Mr. Torres!" She sound hangover. Her voice is a little rusky.

"May problema ba tayo? Bakit parang iniiwasan mo ako?! Since you started hanging out with those people you've changed, Catalina!" Sumbat ko sa kanya.

"It's too early for this! And don't drag my friends into this. They didn't do anything!" Sungit nitong sagot.

"I'm sorry, baby! It's just that... I ... Umm I miss you!" I felt like an idiot expressing myself like that to her.

"I know!" She said coldly. I felt angry sa sagot niya. I'm losing my drug. She's slowly slipping away from me.

"I'm going to Macau tomorrow. Dad is making me do the business deals. I guess I'll see you when I come back!" I said disappointingly.

"Wait.. Macau???! Tomorrow??? Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi sa akin?" Galit niyang tanong. When the matter of fact I have been trying to get a hold of her for days. Lately, ganito nalang kami palage. Siya pa ang may ganang magalit.

"Wow!" Is all I could say to her.

"Well, have a safe trip I guess!" Then she hangs up.

Two weeks ako sa Macau. I tried to get a hold of her at least twice a day but to no avail. I heard from my friends that she's getting really close to Sebastian Montesalgado.