Part 14

I can't believe he gave me a hickey. I had to push my hair in front to cover my neck the entire day. I also had to avoid kim, even though she didn't say anything I know she is waiting for me to spill. I chose to hold my grounds and not say anything. When I got home I rushed upstairs and wore a turtle neck sweater to cover my neck. God, the spot wasn't particularly huge but it showed and my parents might not have know exactly where I got it from, but my brothers and Crystal would have. The mark lasted for about two days before it faded, which he thought was fast. He bought me a pair of tiny stud earrings to say sorry and let's just say I wasn't mad after.

My phone buzz on the night stand and I contemplate not picking it up due to the fact that I have to finish one of my three assignments, but I need a break. It is a message from Bonnie.

"I am having a little get together tonight and I expect you to bring the Smirnoff." -Bon

I think I will just stay in today and I am sure she had plenty Smirnoff.

"And no cancellation is allowed. You owe me one. See you at 8:00 :)" -Bon

How can she read my mind. Geez I am not in the mood for any sort of party. Plus I don't know anybody that will be attending."

" Have lots of homework to do. Have fun for both of us. I'll make it up." I quickly send to her.

"All I read was see you at 8 with Smirnoff! I will pick you up myself." -Bon
She can be persistent. She will show up at 8 and knock on my door.

"Okay, see you then." I check the time and it is 5. I will finish my assignment and get ready at 7pm. Since it is something small I won't have to do too much.

****
I opted out for a burgundy mid tigh lenght, v-neck dress with long fall boots. It isn't too much but it is just enough. I leave my hair down, but pin the sides back; thank God the hickey is gone.

"I am here." -Bon I read bonnie message and head out. Wait this isn't Bonnie car. It is Brad's. Crap there is no way I can go back He already saw me. Crap. I am going to kill Bonnie for this. I open the car and he gives me a nervous smile.

"I wasn't expecting you." I push a smile. He is a really nice guy, but I am just not vibing him.

"Bonnie sent me instead. You look amazing!" He looks me over. I open the car door and sit. I need to be nice not a lot of people would do this.

"Thank you." I smile genuinely. "I need to pass by the liquor store to get smirnoff please."

"Yah, sure babe." He smile and pull out from the street. I cringe on the inside, but don't say anything. The moment those words left his mouth Mason crossed my mind. He will have a fit if he saw this. The last time I was with Brad he gave me a hickey, so brad can see. Now I am getting a drive, shopping then going to a party with him. He will lose it if he finds out, so I am glad he is doing something with his parents tonight.

We get the liquor and brad insisted on paying for it. He is actually a funny and nice guy. It might be his new tactic of getting me and even though he doesn't have a chance, it is better than trying to grab and touch me in places he shouldn't.

"I think Bonnie only invited ten other people. It is really small and private. I can introduce you to them if you like." He smiled genuinely. I really should say no, but I know nothing of bonnie friends and her crowds aren't mine. I would need someone to talk to and his offer is nice.

"That would be nice thank you." We walk into Bonnie house and head downstairs. The music is loud and the room is dim. There is about fifteen people here.