His team find out about you

Sorry this took so long to get out

Don't forget to request

Kai🔥- Kai was training in the training room. "So Kai got a girlfriend?" the ninja I red was surprised at his question he stopped using the punching bag and turned to come face to face with his sister. Kai stumbled over his words and Nya's eyes widened "you do, when can I meet her?" he heard the sound of thunderous feet. "Kai has a girlfriend!?" Jay's head popped through the doorway "and all this time I thought you liked guys" Nya rolled her eyes "Kai, when do I get to meet her?" Kai flinched at the forced she used as she repeated herself. Kai shrugged and said he would organise it.

Cole🌏: The team had noticed that Cole had been acting different lately, so they elected Lloyd to check up on him. Lloyd had a suspicion as to why. " Cole can I talk to you?" Cole nodded and headed to the teen "Whats her name," Cole widened his eyes and the boy in green had caught his full attention "What's her name?" Lloyd asked again hoping his suspicion was right "I-I don't know what you're talking about " Cole started to wring his hands together and Lloyd rolled his eyes "So you and that girl"Lloyd shuddered"aren't going out, and before you ask what girl, the girl you asked me advice for which was a really bad ide-" "yes! We are going out" Lloyd smiled smugly "COLES GOT A GIRLFRIEND, COLES GOT A GIRLFRIEND." From the other end of the room you could her Jay passing money to Kai "man, now I've lost 5 bucks"

Jay⚡️: Jay was never good at hiding this so the team new right away, the others expect Zane still hang crap on him from how he told them. Jay came home from asking you to be his girlfriend when he fell on the floor all giddy "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"

Zane⛄️: Zane has always been different but when he started asking questions about love and dating, the boys got suspicious. Zane was working on his dodging when Jay came up to him and asked straight out if he had a girlfriend, Zane just said a simple yes and went back to working on his technique while Jay walked out the room slightly confused.

Lloyd☄: the boys where eating dinner when Sensei Wu cleared his throat "So Lloyd, do you have a girlfriend?" Lloyd chocked on his food and blushed Jay and Kai burst out laughing, Sensei was chuckling,Nya was giggling, Cole slapped him on his shoulder "good on ya kid" and Zane just sat confused "What is the importance of a girlfriend?"