Chapter 14

As soon as the gates of splashers opened, two security guards came out and went to their own posts. The four of us went straight inside to reserve for our rooms. Rain lifted her sunglasses up, letting it hang on her head. “Hey, mister. Thank God! Here are our tickets. Now get my bags and bring them there.”

The guy with a green cap working for splashers checked our tickets then nodded, giving Rain the keys to our rooms. Then, he went out to fetch her bags. Rain flipped her hair, exclaiming. “Geez, he didn't even direct us to our rooms. How rude.”

I roll my eyes at her complaint. “That's because you ordered him to take care of your bags, genius.” I stated sarcastically.

“Even so, he should've sent us someone who'd direct us--” just then, before she could finish, a man wearing the same hat as the other guy butts in with a wide smile across his face.

“Good morning, folks! Welcome to Splashers. We'd hope for you all to enjoy your stay here. Please, allow me to direct you to your rooms. This way..” he opened one arm to direct us the path. We followed in his footsteps and sooner than we thought, we reached our rooms.

“Here you guys go.” he gave me one key to the room and the other to Jeremy. “Enjoy your stay.” he bowed befpre leaving the four of us in the hallway.

I stared at the key then inserted it to the doorknob. Turned to open, revealing our room. It had the exact features you'd want for a room. 55-inch plasma tv, a refridgerator full of treats, a king-sized bed and that's... pretty much it.

Just before I could enter, the guy who volunteered to fetch Rain's things came, dropping all her luggage on the floor, he ended up tripping on himself, as well with the other staff who helped. “Ugh!” I heard Rain gruff.
“Careful! Those suitcases cost more than this pathetic resort!”

I lifted an eyebrow, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear when I just heard that. “Whoa, take it easy, Bow.” Jer butted in. “They were just trying to help.”

“Oh, sure. They didn't even think through of what might happen to my precious luggages!” she gasps, trying to wipe the fingerprints the staff casted on her luggage. “You know what? Forget it! Out of this room, you dishwashers!” she kept waving her hands as gestures to lure the staff out of our room. Before Rain could close the door, Jer stopped it with a hand then, went in to comfort her.

     “Bow...calm down.”

     “I AM CALM.” Rain placed her shoulders down after shouting too much then breathed in and out. “Where were we again, schnuggle bear?” she asked in a childish voice as she pinched both cheeks of Jer. I gasped, standing there, watching the two of them hug each other.

I went out of the room with a hand resting on my hip. “Bullshit! I can't do this--I can't hold it in any longer!” I turn to face Gale and snapped my fingers. “It's time to put our plan into place, my oh-so-partner-in-crime.”

Gale wiggled his eyebrows up and down. “Got'cha, partner. Plan commencing...tomorrow.”

***

    I made sure that this plan would be perfect. That's why I brought my most daring swimsuits with me in order to outshine Rain. But, in case she doesn't, I brought a few that had different types : cute, gorgeous, hot, etcetera...

Rain came out of the bathroom, wearing a blue top and a violet see-through skirt that had her swimsuit under. I tapped my chin at the sight. This girl's competitive.

"So? What do you think?" Rain asked. But before I got to answer, she raced me to it by pretending she heard me say hot and gorgeous.

She walked up to me and placed an arm on my shoulder. “Oh, hun, guess you can't win it all. Toodles!” she taps my head before walking out and yelled Jeremy's name in a flirty way.

“This game...is so on.”

    Someone knocked on the door, making me look at its direction where I saw Gale wearing a black shirt and red toasted boxers. “Dude...what are you wearing?” I scoffed.

He squinted his eyes. “What are you wearing? We're going swimming, not sleeping.” he mocked, looking at my violet lingerie.

I rolled my eyes, covering my breasts. "Gale, I'm still deciding, okay? Be considerate!" I exclaimed as I rummaged through the swimsuits I brought.

      He raised his hands up to the level of his shoulders, scoffing. "O-kay. Well, you better hurry up 'cause--ohh, wow. That girl's got Jer twirling up in her fingers." he raised both his brows, making me look at the situation downstairs through the window.

"WHAT?! NO WAY am I going to put up for this!" I was holding two different swimsuits in each side of my hand then placed it in front of Gale. "Which turns your manhood on?!"

Gale had his smirk on again, making himself chuckle. "Girl, none."

I lifted a brow when I lifted the purple swimsuit in my right and observed him having blood running out of his nose. "I think...this did the trick."

***

"Jer! I wanna ride the balloon!! Let's go!"

"Bow, I really think the beach is for swimming..." Jer declined the idea.

"Hi~!"

       Both turned around and saw me, with me pretending to run as if I was having a date with Gale, who was chasing me like a luniac. Yeah, a lunatic and a maniac. I just had to wear this swimsuit on, didn't I? Stupid foolish me. But, this could be the possible seducing I was looking for to make Jer mine.

      My eyes widened when I saw Jer lying on his back in the roasting sand and, Rain tapping on his cheek. "Jeremy?! Jeremy!! Please, wake up!" she bit on her nails as she started ruffling her hair up. "Oh, please!! Somebody, wake him up!!"

I ruffled my hair and started running faster to get to his side. "What have I done?!"

Rain screeched, pointing at my swimsuit. "Gah! What is with that ridiculous get up?! You, young lady, are revealing too much skin!!" Rain started slapping both of Jeremy's cheeks as she tried waking him up.

I started backing away, "Oi, Gale, come here. I-I don't know what to do!" I cried, ruffling my hair up. Gale went to my side and screamed, "Cool! This is your chance! Go and give him CPR!!"

"WHAT?!"