#5

You had come down with the flu and weren't able to go to school. The plus side was that you had the day off, the downside was that you weren't able to see your boyfriend Thomas.

You sigh as you lay your head on your pillow staring up at the ceiling. You were home alone because your parents had gone to work and the only thing you could do was nothing but breathe and be sick.

You closed your eyes trying to fall asleep but there was a gentle knock at your bedroom door.

"Hello?" You say with all your strength. The door slowly creaked open to reveal a handsome boy standing with flowers, chocolates and a bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey love." He smiles as he makes his way over to you.

"Thomas! What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming to take care of my beautiful girlfriend Y/N" he says handing you the flowers. You gladly take them and place them on your bedside table. Thomas starts to lean in to kiss you but you cover your mouth with the sheets.

"No Tommy I'm sick, I don't want you sick too."

"So. I wanna kiss you and I don't mind if I get sick, I'll still get to kiss you." You still denied him even though you wished that you could fling your arms around him and smash your lips together.

He attempts to pull the covers down multiple times but only gets a few inches. Instead he kisses your forehead and slides in next to you. You release the blanket and in a flash his lips were on yours.

"Tommy." You giggle into the kiss making him smile.

He pulls away and rests his forehead to yours. "Yes Y/N?" You roll your eyes. Thomas grabs the bag he brought and takes out a hard-drive.

"I'll be back." He plants a kiss on you head and you hear him race down the stairs. Within a few seconds, Thomas is back. He snatches his bag and races downstairs once more.

"Ok, are you able to come downstairs?" He asks once he had returned.

"I'll try." You sit up and swing your legs over the edge. You felt fine when you stood up, but when you took a few steps, you got really dizzy and nauseous. Thomas caught you and picked you up bridal style.

"No Tommy it's ok I'll be fine." You lied.

Tommy chuckled and cautiously went downstairs. When your vision became stable you were in the living room and you were amazed at what you saw.

The couch was now the ultimate fort, with pillows everywhere and sheets sprawled across the top and bottom. There were chocolates, and lollies, and popcorn, and pizza, and sodas and hot chocolate. Fairy lights were hung around the room adding that little touch of perfection.

"You did this Tommy?" You gaped in awe.

"Anything for my queen." He whispered in you ear. He places you gently inside the beautifully-comfy tent as he snuggles in with you. You lean against the pillows as Tom fiddles with the remote. When he's finished he moves you carefully so that your head is on his chest and his arm is wrapped around your waist.

"Thank you so much Tommy. I love you." You smirk looking into his large brown eyes that could melt you.

"I love you more." He whispers sending tingles down your spine. He softly presses his lips to yours and mounds your lips together.
"To infinity and beyond." He adds and keeps your mouths moving in sync. You both pull away and grin like goofy-idiots.

In that moment the world evolved around the both of you, time stood still, and in that moment, was...

Perfection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was writing this today because I was sick and I thought 'why not'.

Hope you like it. 😊

~R